Eric x Fem!Bullied!Reader

@YUu1481

Protagonist mentality

High school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV

"Y/N, I'll give you $20 if you speak right now."

Dad was always trying to get me to speak. I could always get my point across so speaking was just not something I'm fond of.

"Whatever, just go on to school. Curfew at 10. Not 10:02, or 10:01,...ten. Got it?"

I blink in response and tilt my head slightly down. It was barely noticeable.

"Don't forget those books to give to Mrs. Cartmen okay?" Mom calls out as I head to the door.
There was a grocery bag of three cook books in it.

My parents were very close with the Cartmens in it that Eric was like the brother I never had.

...(bit later)

*knock knock*

Mrs. Cartmen opens the door.

"Ah! Y/N! Nice to meet you! Eric will be out shortly. I know how much he enjoys walking with you to the bus stop."

"MOM!" I hear a faint distressed yell from Eric all the way from his room.

I lift the bag of books to Mrs. Cartmen.

"Ah yes! Right on time, I always wanted to learn. Thank you Y/N!"

I blink.

Eric begins walking down the stairs I his usual attire.

"You both have a fun day at school okay?"

Eric mumbles, "yeah yeah."

...

As we walked down the street to the bus stop, Eric begins conversing.

"How long have we known each other Y/N?"

I don't respond. I haven't...ever.

"Hey!" Eric puts his hand on the back of my head and shoves it. "Speak you mute freak!"

I quickly take a couple of steps forward to not call over. I turn to him still with my ever perfected still face.

"Childhood, Y/N. We've known each other all throughout our lives. And you've never said one word to me. I'm irritated. Are we not friends? Because that's not what friends do."

"..."

"Fine!"

Bus Stop

"Hey Eric. Hey Y/N," Stan greeted us. He was accompanied by Kyle and Kenny. Together with Eric, the four were inseparable. I was just off to the side as "Eric's sister." Interestingly enough, Eric doesn't seem like that reputation.

"Fatass," Kyle coughed.

Eric just sighs. "Really Kyle?"

"What?" Kyle drifts his eyes.

Kenny mumbles.

...

No. I could still not know what he's saying.

The bus arrives, and we take our usual seats, like we've always had. I always sat next to Eric, who would always pinch and pester me. 10 years of punches and he could never break me.

"Well well well," Clyde gets up from his seat that was in front of us and turns towards me. "Mute. I wonder if you'd ever talk."

"..." Eric was looking out the window but I could tell he was eavesdropping.