Kyan

(I know it's supposed to be Style(usually), but you knew I was bored)

(In High School Era)
Kyle's POV

Oh Stan.....

Why don't you realize that Wendy is just not for you? I am.

I mean, we do everything together.
Adventures, saying Kenny dies all the time, hang out, help each other....

You were always there for me.
I was always there for you.

"Well ain't it the recessive part of the style ship."

"Shut up Fatass."

"Call me what you want, you and I both know that Stan if just the one for you."

"Like you and Butters?"

"Pssh...Kenny is the fag being gay for Leopold...and you my Jew Man is thinking about Stan Marsh non stop."

It was lunch time...Kenny and Butters cuddled up, Craig and Tweek holding hands under the table, bunch of Asian girls laughing, me and Cartman just rambling about.

"Cmon Kyle, just go up to Stan. You know it yourself that Stan doesn't look very happy sitting next to that bitch."

"What about you Fat so? Who do you ship yourself with?"

Cartman thought of it for a while.

"Hmm...maybe Heidi. I don't know. I could end up being with a girl that doesn't even live in South Park! I'm not gay and all the girls are fucking sluts. Kyle you need to go up to Stan and tell him how you feel.

I was confused. "Cartman, since when do you suddenly give a shit?"

"Look at this scenario," Cartman replies while having his mouth full of KFC. "I'm the only one, in my view and standpoint, that isn't attracted to anyone in South Park. Sure I had some quick relationships here and there, but I don't feel loved. We are in high school too. Don't think I'm the same 100 pound 4th grader in a junior's body."

Cartman did lose a few. "Friends huh?"

"Friends."

I look over at Stan's table to see him walking back after Wendy was just ignoring him at that point.

God damn it.

Stan's POV

"What is up guys?" I question.

"See for yourself Marsh." Cartman replies being the prick he was

I blush a bit. Damn...

Kenny actually has the balls to make out with Butters without giving two shits!

I sit next to Kyle blushing harder.

Cartman got a smirk on his face. Oh no.

"Whelp!" Cartman gets up from his seat. "I got to drop off the kids." He walks away.

*cough*

I look over at Kyle and see him covering one side of his face.

I chuckle. (Because men don't giggle. FUCK I JUST PISSED OFF SO MANY PEOPLE)

"Kyle, I want to confess something."

"You broke up with Wendy?"

"That and....."

Kyle seemed to know what was going to happen next. "You're gay?"

"How...."

"It was written on your face."

"Really...?"

Kyle rolls his eyes."Dude, you and Wendy. Is it ever going to escalate into a real relationship?"

"No."

"That's where gay comes in."

"Kyle..."

"You like me?"

"Yeah..."

"YOU DO?"

I was thrown back by Kyle's 'know-it-all' attitude having followed with a loud shout.

"Stan...I kind of like you too."

"Come here Kyle."

We hug. After that, some hand motions: rubbing each other's backs, putting our hands on the sides of our faces, we kissed.

I heard a shout of girls squealing but I ignored it.

We parted. Our faces beet red.

"Stan..."

"Kyle.."

We dived in again for another beautiful kiss.

Lol you scrolled down here
What a loser
Comment here saying "I'm a loser"

South Park Oneshots?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें