Clyde x PC!Reader

Clyde x PC Principal Daughter! Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV
Setting: School
Age: umm...either middle or high

"Got that Y/N?"

I pull out my ear phones, "What Dad?"

My dad, PC Principal, puts a hand on his forehead trying his best not to unleash his anger on his daughter.

"Y/N. How many times have I told you that you have to listen to what I am saying when it it something important?"

"Umm...more than once," I calmly replied.

I earn a sigh from Dad.

"Just remember what I taught you about micro aggressions okay?" My dad asks in a worryingly way.

"Yeah Dad." I smile.

My dad chuckles and rubs my hair.

(A/N: why school? You are forcing me to use correct spelling on nouns)

I walk in the halls of school with Dad on my left.

"Hey Y/N!" Wendy shouts.

"Sup Wendy!"

I continue walking to the usual group I hang out with:
Craig, Tweek, Clyde, Token, and Jimmy.

"Ok Y/N," my dad says. "If you ever need anything, you'll know where I'll be."

"Thanks Dad. Now can you go please? My friends are right there."

"Embarrassed?"

I answer with a scoff.

"Hey Y/N!" Token remarks.

"Hey gang!"

"Y/N? Why are you always so late?" Craig whispers in fear of being heard from the principal.

"My dad is overprotective." I whisper back.

"GAH!"

"Why are you....g-g-guys w-whispering?"

I make a 'behind me' motion with my eyes.

"O-oh." Jimmy says looking down at his crutches.

"Let's just get to class. Then we talk at recess." Craig commands.

"Agreed," Token says.

I wave at my dad....he looks angry?

I look at his line of sight and see Clyde sweating like crazy.

I look back at Dad and see him wave back late then walking to his office.

"Thank God!" Clyde lightly shouts. "Finally I can comment on how cute you are Y/N."

I blush a bit. "Wait...why didn't you just say it when my dad was there?"

"I'm probably gonna get detention on 2 occasions:
1) You are his daughter
2) He might think I don't find any other race besides (your/race) cute for it was a micro aggression on ethics."

I chuckle. "That's PC for ya!"

~Mr. Garrison's class~

(A/N: can't remember if Mr.Garrison was still a teacher when PC became principal because it was at sometime where Mr.Garrison got elected president.)

Boring class....is that a micro aggression?

(A/N: screw the South Park timeline)

"And the answer to 12 is Mammals, dolphins are mammals, not fish like some of you retards think."

I whisper to Clyde right next to me,"That's a micro aggression."

...

...

"Ok Clyde you're creeping me out staring at me for the past 10 minutes."

...

"You like this body of mine?" I pervertedly show off my breasts.

Clyde then looks down covering his face with his arms, like the position you go in when writing something and you want no one to see what you are writing.

I chuckle and look back at Mr. Garrison doing his Mr. Hat puppet thing.

~~~RECESS~~~

Usual day. Hanging out with "Craig and those guys."

Here comes Kenny. We all eye him.

He whispers something to Clyde.

Must be disgusting as Clyde blushed then punched Kenny in the gut.

I quickly pulled Clyde back to prevent him doing more damage to Kenny.

Craig and Token helped me out.

"DONT TALK ABOUT Y/N LIKE THAT!"

I stopped. Kenny...was talking shit about me?

...

I ran over and kicked Kenny in the face.

Now Jimmy and Tweek were holding me back while Cartman tried to drag Kenny out of the war zone.

It eventually dies down.

"Hey Clyde?" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you punch Kenny."

"Said something about your boobs when you..."

I quickly placed my hand on Clyde's mouth. "No need for more."

Tweek intervened,"GAH! We...We p-pretty much know that you..you..AHHH! Have a t-th....TOO MUCH PRESSURE!"

"What coffee bean is saying is that you two like each other." Craig finishes as he wraps his arm around Tweek.

"Yeah...." I admit.

"Whelp....Tweek, Token, Jimmy and I are gonna go."

"Why?"

"Your dad is here."

"Y/N! YOU AND CLYDE IN MY OFFICE NOW!"

~~~Principal's Office~~~

"So...I will try to be calm since it is a thing that you like Clyde, Y/N," my dad states with hatred in his voice.

"I'm just upset at you two beating up Kenny McCormick. Then again...you may have a good reason. Kenny is the poorest kid in South Park. What has he said?"

"Ummm...." Clyde sweats as he mumbles. "He said something about Y/N."

"That's all I need. Micro Aggressions are serious. Y/N?"

"Yeah Dad?"

"This will be yours and Clyde's first warning. I'm letting this one go as you are my daughter who happens to like Clyde. I ain't stopping that. For if I don't approve of your relationship, I'm violating all laws on sexual orientation on heterosexuals like each other. Which also states that..."

I look at Clyde. "Wanna get out of here?"

Clyde nods. "Wanna meet at my house for a sleepover after school?"

"Sure."

As Clyde and I exit the office and go to the lunchroom as time has gone by, it was official Cly(/N) / (Y/)de was a ship that isn't gonna make any stops.