Jimmy x Fem!Ad!Reader

Haven't been on Wattpad for a while

Thanks for 5k reads...holy shit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person

It was many years after the incident. Leslie was a reminder to everyone that ads were among us. That they were sentient.

Leslie was actually programmed alongside another ad.

Y/N.

They were designed as...sisters.

Y/N was a student at South Park just like Leslie, though they never hanged out.

They just...acknowledged each other.

That was until PC Principal caught Leslie chatting with her friends.

Y/N felt anger, but not that sisterly love. She didn't feel vengeance. She only felt...like she was now the only one rather than losing a family member.

She had one target: Jimmy Valmer.

One of the few who could distinguish ads alongside PC Principal.

Ever since PC Principal killed a bunch of ads in a random bar, Y/N was very careful of what she said.

So much so, she dared tried being human.

Emotions over voice cues.
Friendship over advertisement.
She tried believing it wasn't blue nano bots, but red blood flowing under her skin.
Her skin, not her carapace shell.

As a beta model, she gained self-awareness and became independent, unlike the state of the art ads of now where companies have direct control.
This made Y/N question who she truly was.
After years of using school to distract herself, her mental conditioning on her programming made it possible to defy her instinctual orders. Which is funny...who ordered Y/N?

South Park High

"H-H-Hey Y/N."

"Hey Jimmy," Y/N greeted.

"L-Look, the n-n-news paper business has gone swell. But now, i-it seems a-as if I need some h-help," Jimmy and his stutters. Like Tweek without the shouting.

"Okay. What do you need help with?" Y/N wonders.

"I w-was w-w-wondering what p-policy I should go over at o-our school."

"Maybe the student council, or some fundraiser or something. Maybe where a third party is involved."

"G-Great thinking Y/N. Say, w-wanna hang out s-s-some time?" Jimmy and his bobbing head.

"What time suits both of us best?" Y/N said while getting my phone out.

"I'm free this whole w-week, actually."

"Cool, guess I can just come over anytime?" Y/N suggests.

"Great! See you later Y/N! See you s-s-soon," Jimmy's crutches and their metallic sound slowly goes out of hearing range.

Y/N sighs. Her human attitude has bought her more time.

"HEY Y/N!" A loud masculine voice shakes the lockers.

"MY OFFICE, NOW!" PC Principal stands at the opposite end of the hallway.

Office

"Alright Y/N, know why I brought you in here?"

Y/N imitated a scared tone.

"No..?"

"You remember Leslie, bro?" PC Principal takes off his sunglasses and puts them hanging on the back of his head.