Lola x Jenny Lemon

10/24/23
Last update 9/3/23 (1 month and 3 weeks ago)

There will be love making

College

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lola

Whelp, it's finally time. Time I ask her out

It had been a summer and 3 months since our last year of high school. It's the college dorm life and having our own independence is a bit scary if I'm being honest.
Not to worry, if there was to be any challenge to face, I wouldn't have anyone else by my side than my best friend Jenny. We had planned it from our senior high year to be in the same dorm and enjoy all that college had to offer to us. It was going to be the first step of many in building our own lives and career.

Jenny was off to law while I was interested in the pre-med route. It was going to be more gruesome after college. The work was real, but the pay at the end was unreal.
I had taken many interests in the arts and philosophy in the realm of clubs, but I didn't see myself enjoying it.

Jenny on the other hand was all about the books. Any books, but history specifically.

.

Both of us had part time jobs and working on campus is probably the best way to go out. Lots of these outside jobs treat us as employees rather than campus job students, where on campus would expect us to take holiday breaks and work around our school schedules.

Sadly, the only class me and Jenny had was core English while the other credits were invested in our majors. Not to worry since we always just chill with some lo-fi in our rooms as we do what we ought to do.

I've always questioned myself during high school when hanging out with Jenny. I've only seen it now that we actually started living together in the dorm. In order to make way more space in our cube, we've put the beds together. It wasn't really one big bed since I'd always find myself sinking in the crease, but sleeping only two feet from your best friend that you started having a crush on really escalated it.

I've questioned my sexuality and kept it hidden, even from myself. I've got a good thing going for me and ruining it all over skipped heart beats...was it worth it? Would I regret it if I told her? Would I regret it if I didn't tell her?

Sure, we were part of the "popular girl gang" when it came to that list the South Park girls made years back, and even I'll admit it with Jenny backing me up, boys be dorky cute.

~

"Ugh..." Jenny grumbles into our dorm after using her key. "This week has been grueling..."

"Hey girl you don't gotta tell me twice. I'm bout ready to start this weekend," I stand up from my desk that the college provided and help Jenny while she fumbles getting her backpack off.

"They really be pushing hard on freshies..."

"Welcome to college," I retort. "Wanna go to the cafeteria and go eat?"

"Starved, but I wanna take a nap sooooooo bad," Jenny arks her head to the ceiling as she groans.

"It's 6:30pm. If you nap now you're not going to sleep at all tonight. Plus it's dinner time."

"Nghhhh," Jenny sticks her tongue out in frustration.

"Cute, but that's not going to work on me," I grab my student ID card and keychain.

"I am hungry..." Jenny mutters

~~

"Why college gotta be so expensive?" Jenny complains as we entered the cafeteria.