Butters x Craig's Group!Reader

Y/N's POV
(A/N: you determine what age you're going to be.)

Just a completely normal day....

"We will use your twenty dollars, invest it in a new company with a 5% compound interest which they will then use in the next 2 years for buying better equipment to sell which will then be used to make you, yourself a multi millionaire AANNDDD ITS GONE!"

Huh? "What do you mean?"

"Your house. A Japanese company owns it. You are really bad at investing. Thank you for visiting the South Park bank."

~Later~

Never go invest money in the South Park bank. I was thinking I would use it. Later in the future but...hey...

It's South Park. Least I got my money back after beating the shit out of him and pulling up middle fingers up his ass.

Damn, I think Craig is a bad influence.

Now it's a normal day. Just hanging out with the people I normally do: Craig, Tweek, Clyde, Token and Jimmy. Jimmy hangs out with us every other day. The other days he hangs out with his science handicap friends. I think he's gay for Timmy. Speaking of gay, Tweek once again is being nurtured by Craig after having his underpants stollen.

I'm not sure if they are gay or pretending to be after the whole Asian-Americans drawing yaoi thing.

~it's not really a time skip, just...ok it is a time skip, just forgot the setting~

Sitting down at the usual table at lunch every day at school.

"Hey Y/N~?" Clyde seductively asks.

"What..."
I knew what's going to happen.

"Wanna go out for the movies this Friday?"

"No. Also, I thought you were with Bebe," I state.

"Yeah," Token remarks.

"She...she..." Clyde says while scratching the back of his head almost breaking to tears. "She left me for someone else."

Poor Clyde. Knew Bebe only wanted him for shoes.

"I'm sorry Clyde, but I can't be with you."

"W-Why not Y/N?" Clyde asks.

"I have my eye on someone else."

Clyde lost it. Token is trying his best to calm him down.

"If it'll make you feel better, I got you some Tacos," I said after taking out a taco from Taco Bell.

It was supposed to be my lunch, but Clyde was just through a breakup. I just had to cheer him up.

Clyde smiles despite having tears saturate his clothes.

"Who do you like Y/N?" Craig asked in his monotone voice.

"AAHHH."

"Tweek shut up."

"I have my eye set on a little cute boy."

"Butters?" Craig knew right away.

I blush a bit.

"Yeah...it's Butters," Token agreed. "Speaking of which..."

I turn around to see Butters walking by to the table with Stan's group.

Jimmy, who was just listening to the conversation, bumps into my shoulder.

"C-C-Come on Y/N. You should go up and engage in a conversaaaaaa...

A conversa........
Aaaaaaa....

You should go up and engage in a conversa....aaaa........

........aaaaaaaaaa........

You should go up to Butters and engage in a conversaaaaa.....saaaaaaa......

a conversaaaaaa......aaaaaaa

You should go up to Butters and engage in a conversaaaaa...aaaaa

You should go up to Butters and engage in a conversation!"

"Ok...I guess."

"Don't worry Y-Y-Y/N. If shit goes down...I'll be rushing in to help you."

"Thanks Jimmy."

I sit up from the table and start walking to Butters.

"I thought boys were supposed to do that." Craig states.

I go up to the table.

"Hey...isn't that whore Y/N?" Cartman rudely asks.

"Shut up Fatass," the Daywalker shouts.

"FUCK YOU KYLE YOU STUPID JEW!"

Here we go again.

"What brings you here Y/N?" Stan asks.

"I wish to speak to Butters, alone."

"M-Me?" Leopold questions.

"Yes."

"O-Ok."
His face gets a little red and his hands start rubbing each other while looking down as he gets out of his seat and follows you to the corner of the cafeteria.

I felt both groups, Stan's and my group, stare at us.

"So...what do you want to talk about Y/N?"

"I........I.........Oh Fuck it."

As I place both of my hands on both sides of Butters's face, I closed my eyes and went in for a kiss.

It was beautiful. I even felt one of Butters's hand go on the back of my head and the other go around my waist.

If only air wasn't a problem. It lasted for only a few seconds, but it was because of this magical moment, those few seconds were worth it and felt like it lasted forever.

"I never knew you liked me back Butters."

"Oh hamburgers.."

I looked back at both groups and see faces of disbelief and shock. Except for Kenny and Clyde, they were just reading their playboy magazines. Clyde seems pretty ok considering he was just crying like 30 seconds ago.

Butters pecks my check and I giggle in response. We then hug in a tight embrace.

"Be my girlfriend Y/N?"

"Of course."

We kiss once more.

"Oh hamburgers...if my Dad finds out we're together, I'm going to get grounded."

"Who cares Butters? We have each other. And that's all that matters."