Bebe x Wendy

Wendy's POV:

"Come on 6! Give me a 6!"

I roll the dices and they fly through the table.

"Seven," calmly states the dealer.

Everyone looks at me with an angry face at me. Not only I lost some chips, I lost my last chips. What's worse than that is that everyone else lost their chips. Except for one person.

Her name was Bebe and she was hot. Apparently she knows about playing craps than I do.

She saw how others treated me and decided to walk over.

"It's ok," she says. "Seven is the number with the highest chances of being rolled."

I have a questioning look.

She smiles as she picks up her winnings from 'SEVEN' and 'COME OUT.'

"Here," she says as she gives me her winnings. "Bet on snake eyes."

"What! Are you crazy?" I exclaim.

"Don't worry sweetie, I have faith in you."

I blush crazy as everyone at the table gave a silent "Ooo~" and "shot by Cupid huh?"

I place $400 worth of chips on the slot that shows '30 FOR 1' with images of snake eyes and box cars.

She hands me the dices despite being her turn.

"Make me proud mama~" she seductively whispers in my ear.

I cover my face up to my eyes with my purple scarf.
"It's just booze. She's drunk," I thought in my head.

"But she's so cute," my sinister friend in the back of my mind intervened and wins the conversation. "I could make her beg for me if I win."

Regaining my senses, I throw the dices.

One dice lands on a one instantly. The other takes a different turn but knocks over a stack of chips. The force forces the dice to turn in another direction and switches from four to a one.

Everyone roars with cheer. The dealer disputes the chips and gives me $12,000 worth of chips. Damn...that's a lot of cash.

Bebe grabs my cheeks and kisses me hard. Her lips give off some sort of aroma. It takes control of my body and I quickly kiss back.

A few whistles were heard but nothing mattered.

As we part and Bebe picked up 12 grand, she whispers again in my ear, "Room 482 Floor 12."

She walks away.

Room 482 Floor 12. Best night of my life.

South Park Oneshots?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara