Chapter 11

*Few weeks later*

"Alright men! Welcome to the Base! Here are the rules!" The commander yelled as we just arrived to the army base.

I looked around just a lot of men who is willing to join the army, I really feel like going back home and forget about everything but no can do. Never turning back.

"First one, Do not cry like a pussy wanting to home. Second, Never leave men behind. Third, mind your damn business! Fourth, do not take people's stuff or you get beaten up while no one will help you!" Commander continues to yell at us.

"God this is bullshit." I heard a guy behind me and I moved my head.

"Yeah I know." I chuckled as I whispered back. This guy looks like a nerd to be honest. He wears a thick nerdy glasses across his face. He looks strong and smart also.

"Hey you!" Our commander pointed out at me, my heart started pumping hard.

"Yes sir?!" I asked, straighten myself up.

"Where you talking while I was talking!" He yelled at me and my paused for a moment. What the hell should I say?because this guy is horrifying as fuck.

"Yes sir!" I yelled back with a serious expression across my face.

"Drop down and do 50 push ups, all of you!" He commanded us, everyone got onto their hands and toes quickly doing push-ups.

Immediately I'm on the ground doing push ups. Well this sucks, because I'm away from home from my family and I am being threatened by a stranger by messaging. I definitely want to kill this guy who is threatening me. I am really wondering what's happening at home.

{Rodney's p.o.v}

It's been days since I woke from coma, when I woke up I couldn't feel anything. I couldn't even feel my body. It was a scary moment. first I didn't know where I was at all till I noticed that I was at a hospital after I had a car crash. Something blew out my tired causing the car fly in the air.

I have been in the cast for a months, today I am finally gonna get the cast off of my body. I heard that Jaxon went off to California to film a movie. But, I think he is lying because he is never gone this long.

"Mr. Peters, you have family member here to stay." the nurse opened the door and I spotted Zoe. A small smile appeared on my face with I saw her.

"Oh my gosh, are you feeling okay?" She rushed over to me, I chuckled softly. She doesn't need to worry, I may have broken some bones but I can stay strong.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm getting my cast off today." I said as I continue to smile at her. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she laughed, she leaned closer and hugged me.

"I'm glad you're okay, you are lucky to survive that car crash."

***

"Alright, let's get that cast off of you." doctor gave me a grin after he just cut the cast. He slowly pulls the cast off of my chest first. A paper flew out of the cast.

"What was that?" Zoe asked looking at me, I clenched my eye brows and looked over. It was a yellow paper folded up on the ground. After the doctor took off my cast cold air rushed onto my bare chest and my bare back.

Zoe slowly picks up the paper and unfolds it. Her expression was very concerning.

I finally let out a big breath. I felt much better and more happier but the expression on Zoe's face was not good.

"What is it?" I asked without moving because I was scared to move after breaking some of my ribs on my rib cage. I slowly moved in hesitation.

"It's Jaxon." Zoe slowly turned facing to me.

What about Jaxon?

_______

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating for a while because I've been at the beach for a while and stuff. Yeah I have been quite busy. Anyways, Jaxon joined the army yay.
Don't worry some action and surprises will happen soon. *smirk face emoji

(Q:) Who is your favorite character?
(Fact:)My favorite sea animal is sea turtle
(Hint:) The guy that Jaxon was talking to will be friends