Chapter 21

* Jaxon's p.o.v *

"Hm

"Hm." I hear Riley next to me waking up. I woke up 4 in the morning because I wanted to watch my beautiful wife sleep next to me, or maybe I had to piss but it went both ways.

"Morning beautiful." I smiled stretching my arms out a bit.
I'm so grateful for being here with my wife and my daughter also grateful for Kevin.

"Hmm." Riley looked sick. Is she okay? Is there something wrong? I placed my hand on her arm.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looked at her with her eyes shut. She went a little pale and rushed out of the bed to the bathroom. I could hear her throwing up. I quickly got off the bed and followed her into the bathroom.

I walked over to her and held her hair up. What is going on with her? Is she still sick about Kevin being alive or me being here? Or there's only one thing why she's throwing up.

Is she pregnant? No way. We didn't have sex. I don't think she is pregnant. What if she is? Fuck.

"What is going on with you?" I rubbed her back as she gets it all out. I seriously hope she is not pregnant if she is, I'm not the father. Someone is.

"Mm, I don't know. Maybe memories?" She shrugged off my hands, she got into her feet and flushed the toilet. She went to the sink to wash her hands and face.

I clenched jaw as I walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed a t shirt and put it on while I walk to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

"God, this couch is so fucking uncomfortable." I hear Kevin muttering on the couch that he was sleeping on last night. I don't sleeping on couches especially these couches we got. I'm so happy waking to Kevin, who has been dead for nine years or so.

"Morning." I said, he looked at and groans. He rubs his eyes and got off the couch scratching his hair.

"Morning, you seriously need a new couch." He says and walks off to the restroom. I laughed because I didn't choose the couch, Riley did.

***

"Breakfast is served!" I exclaimed handing Paige her pancake with a smiley face on it. She giggled at the way it looks and pokes her finger on the blueberry which is suppose to be the eye.

"How adorable." Riley laughed as she took a bite of her bacon, I smirked and grabbed the other pancake for Kevin.

I plopped the huge pancake onto Kevin's plate.

"Aw, no smiley face for me?" He pretended to sound disappointed, I chuckled and made myself a plate and sat down with my family and Kevin.

"This pancake is delicious. Good job, for not burning the house down trying to make us pancakes." Kevin winked and took a bite of his pancake.

"Haha very funny. Hey Paige, how's your pancake?" I asked with a smile and she have a thumbs up. I smirked and chuckled at the same time. This child.

***

"You ready for this?" I asked Kevin so held his hands together behind his back taking a deep breath. He nodded and stood there as I rang the doorbell.

"Oh one sec. Heeee- um." Rodney paused when he saw us. I wonder was he is probably thinking. Is he nervous or excited? I can't tell.

"Jaxon, ahem. Do you see a man standing here?" Rodney asked without out staring at me, I looked over to Kevin and he looked at me with a funny smile.

"Oh you mean Kevin? Hell yeah." I nodded and with smirk and Rodney made a surprised face.

"Holy shit." He said shaking Kevin's hand as they pull into a small hug. I laughed when I saw the others faces when they see Kevin.

Paige stood next to me, I picked her up and smiled as I walked in.

"Jaxon." I heard a familiar gasp. I look over and see my little sister.
I placed Paige down and looked at my sister with teary eyes. I haven't seen her in a long time but here we are.

"Zoe." I smiled big as she ran up to me and hugged me tight, burying her head in my shoulder.

"What have you been up to? Big Bro." She smirked when she looked up to me.

"Stuff. Lil sis." I smirked.

-

Awwwwww, Jaxon and Zoe though.
They are adorable. But 'F' isn't, everything might look like it's over but it's not over. Not yet.