Chapter 15

"That's why I joined the army." I said to CJ. I just had told him about everything that I'm going through. I felt much better telling someone about my life, I know I don't like what's going on but it's kinda good to talk to someone about it.

"You came here to be trained so you can be strong enough to find F and kill him." he resurred me, I looked over.

"Yes, I'm gonna find this person and kill him." my pulse and pumping hard, I was ready to kill something or hurt something.

*Few weeks later*

"Who stole my goddamn bag!" I heard someone shout and I looked over to see what's going on.

A random guy pointed at me. The angry dude glared at me. His face was red, he ran towards me and jumped onto me.

"Where's my bag!?" The guy punched me a several time causing my nose to bleed. I tried to push him off of me but he was stronger than me. He was two times bigger than me.

"I-I don't have it!" I stuttered as he wrapped his hands around my neck.

"Hey, hey! Get off!" CJ suddenly kicked the angry guy off of me. I gasped for air, coughing.

"Did you steal his bag?" CJ asked me, as I spit some blood out of my mouth.

"No, I stole nothing!" I shouted at the angry guy who is groaning in pain.

"There Richard! Go fuck someone else." CJ yelled at Richard who was the angry guy. He scoffed and walked away.

"You good?" CJ asked me as he held out his hand.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up with a grunt.

"Thanks." I chuckled while I wiped off some dirt off me.

"No problem." he smirked and walked away. I looked around and men were staring at me like I did something crazy.

I just realized that I'm in the U.S. Army. Not at home cuddling with my family especially my daughter.

I let out a sigh feeling terrible. By I meant terrible I feel guilty for being away from my family or hometown.

Tomorrow we are going to war. Well tonight at midnight we get ready and stuff loading our weapons, armor, and all kinds of stuff. Like early in the morning we hop onto buses to the airport and fly to Brazil.

Then go into war zone. Fight and kill enemies.
Hopefully win.

After all this. I'm gonna find this 'F' person and kill him then I'm going back to my family.
And hopefully be happy.

{ Riley's p.o.v }

It's been a long time with out Jax. I'm scared because what if someone like kidnapped him or slaughter him. There are many ways that could've happened to him.

I paid some people to find Jason because it's been way too long. Paige has grown into a beautiful little girl, but she needs a father.

{ Jaxon's p.o.v }

It was quite. No life in site. Standing in the jungle in the middle of no where. I'm in the fucking war zone. It's terrifying than I thought it would be because this is reality. I'm about to actually kill somebody. Maybe I should just run and go back home. Unfortunately I'm sitting here till somebody comes out of the trees or bushes something like this.

"Psst."
"Psst."

I look up and noticed that CJ is in the tree with his snipe. I chuckled at his position his leg is basically sticking of of the tree. I can't describe what position he is in. It looks incredibly uncomfortable.

*Bang*

Suddenly a gunshot has been fired. Like that bullets went flying in the air. Across the huge forest. Men, also animals ran out of no where.

I pulled my gun up to my shoulder and started shooting every man who gets in my way. Hoping not to get shot.

After like 15 min, I shot 12 guys in the head and 5 in the neck.
I have a good aim.
I felt more confident. Lots of explosions were going off and bullets rushing in the air.

There was a lot going on suddenly CJ fell from the tree and landed beside me. I quickly glanced over and looked at him. I noticed he got shot in the upper chest and a tree branch in his leg. He screamed in pain. His glasses were cracked and spots of blood was also on it.

"Oh shit, dude!" I yelled over the noise as I threw my gun over the side and started covering his wound to stop the bleeding. Unfortunately the bullet went through and he is losing too much blood.

"Jaxon. Just let go." He said weakly. I froze memories rushed through my mind. I gave up on lots of people including Kevin.

"No. Not this time. Not again." I yelled over the bombs and gunfires a struggling to stop the bleeding.

"You know." CJ chuckled.

"My name is
actually Charles junior." He smiled weakly at me. I frozen and looked at him noticing that he was about to close his eyes.

"CJ no. CJ no please don't close your eyes. CJ !" I shook him hard enough to try to wake him up. His eyes were closed. He is gone.

CJ is gone.

A sharp pain went through my shoulder and out. I froze I looked over to my shoulder, blood was gushing out. Another pain rushed into my thigh. I fell onto my back. I looked out into the clear sky with trees wondering around. All I hear is muffle gunfires and bombs.

I was numb.

I knew what a bullet
feels like but I was numb.
I stood there bleeding the heck out.

I shouldn't be here.
I should be at home with my family.

"Oh shit..." I heard a familiar voice. I looked over with water in my eyes. Oh my god.

I see him.
I see him standing
there breathing and living.
This is impossible.
He can't be alive.

"Kevin."