Chapter 18

"Okay, I got our tickets." I turned at Kevin, looking down at the tickets in his hands. My smiled a little looking back up.

"Want coffee before we get on the plane?" I asked and he glared at me then nodded.

"Yeah, sure. Here's some cash." He shoved his hand into his pocket and pulled out a 10 dollar bill and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I thanked him and walked off to the mini cafe and
stood in line.

After about 5 months of talking and living with Kevin, we have decided to go back home. To New Jersey.

***

"Are you nervous?" I asked Kevin who is rapidly tapping on his seat.
He looked at me with a smile.

"No, why would I be nervous?" He asked in a tone. I looked at him with a are-you-serious? face.

"Well, because you're shaking a bit and you're tapping rapidly. Plus you have been my best friend for like 19 years. I'm pretty sure I know how you exactly feel, so-"

"Okay, I admit it! I'm am nervous, because I pretended to be dead 8 years, and my family and your family doesn't even know and they are gonna realize that I'm alive!" Kevin shouted with a deep breath at the end. I chuckled and he looked at me with a weird expression. "What is so funny?" He shot at me and I continued to laugh.

Some of the people next to us looked at me like a maniac. I think I'm having a panic attack in a weird way.

"You- have- been- pretending- to- be- dead-, for 9 years!!" I gasped in laughter. Why the hell am I laughing??

"Chill out." He shouted at me with a quiet voice. I continued to laugh till he hit my arm.

"Ow, what the hell." I muttered rubbing my arm to ease the pain. He rolled his eyes and slouched into his chair, getting comfortable as he can.

I looked out the window and look at the clouds. Home, here we come.

***

"Alright, we're here." I pulled my car up in my driveway. Technically, it's not really my car but I'm renting it. I looked at the house, I live in. What will Riley think if she sees me?

"Are you ready?" I heard Kevin asked next to me. I looked at him.

"Are you?" He looked away and look at my house then looked back at me.

"Hell yeah."
-

Hello, I'm back. I'm so sorry if this is really short than usually but yay they are back. But the threatening stuff isn't over lmao.

Sorry that wasn't funny, but sure to like and comment if you can :) thank you.

Reality Sucks || Book 2/Sequelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें