Chapter 14

{Rodney's p.o.v}

Last night I couldn't sleep, because I kept thinking about Jaxon. What is he doing now? What's going on with him?
Suddenly my phone went off.

I looked over and see my phone on. I looked over the message. It's an iMessage. It didn't say who it was. It was a blocked number.

I slowly grabbed my phone off the table and looked at it. I looked at the message that was sent. It said:
You know too much, let's make a deal. If you don't make a deal with me, people will get hurt or even killed.
-F

I carefully read each word slowly. Who the hell is this person? Is this the guy who is threatening Jaxon?

"Alright I'm back, I got some food for us." I flinched as Zoe bursted into the room. I shoved my phone under the blanket that is covering me.

"Oh thanks, I'm hungry as fuck." I held out my hands to receive the food. She smiled and handed me my chipotle food.

"Oh by the way, you are being released in two days. Tomorrow, you got physical therapy and shit." she reminded me as I took a sip of my drink. My phone went off again.

I took it out from under the blanket and glared at the message.

Enough time :) -F

{Jaxon's p.o.v}

"Alright, its shooting time." A guy name Tyler told us. Tyler is in charge of the weapons, he clearly knows everything guns.

"Here are the rules. Never place a finger on the trigger unless it's an emergency or we're in war. Never point a gun at anyone especially our men unless they're the enemy."
As he goes on, I looked around. Just in the middle of no where. It's safe because no one could find us and attack us.

"So tell me." I heard CJ behind me.

"Tell you what?" I clenched my fist trying not to look like I'm distracted or not paying attention.

"Your life story." he said,
oh my life fucking sucks.

"I'll tell you later." I whispered back and continued to pay attention to Tyler.

***

I carefully focused on the target, I imagine that the target is F who threatens me.
I pulled the trigger as the snipe kicked my shoulder.
The bullet went right through the target.

"Whoa good shoot." I heard CJ next to me. I focused on the target ignoring him. Who is this F person?

"Hey man, you okay?" I felt his hand on my shoulder, I looked over to him.

"No, I'm not. I'm not okay."
I replied.

{Rodney's p.o.v}
(Next day)

"Alright, Mr. peters. Since we checked your reflexes, now we are good enough to walk." Doctor Walter gave me a smile as I faked a smile back. I still thought about the messaging.

I knew to much? What did it mean? doc carefully got me out of the wheelchair. I hesitantly stood on my feet feeling like I'm gonna fall over.

"You good?" Dr. Walter asked me.

"Yeah I'm good, you can let me go." I replied as he got his hand off of my arm. I looked at the ground, I carefully made small steps. It was kinda hard at first but till I got used to it.

"Looks like you can walk." I heard the doctor laughed writing something on the clip board.

***

"Thanks for helping me." I thanked the nurses as I set myself on the hospital bed. The nurses gave me a warm smile and left me alone. I finally let out my breath.

I quickly grabbed my phone next to me and immediately respond the message.

Let's make the deal.

______

Ugh, this chapter sucks. Don't worry it's gonna get better I promise. Some fighting is gonna happen in the next chapter hopefully.
Now Paige is officially 3 months old. Yay! Without a father...awwww.
Thank you.

(Q): What is CJ's real name? Try to guess.
(Fact): I hate clowns.