Busted

Cierra in the picture above^^

I pulled out my keys as I walked up to my house, but before I could make it my mom opened the door. She had a serious face so I knew something was up.

"Hi sweet heart, how was school" she said as I walked into the house.
"Fine, I mean it's pretty much the same ever year, mom" I said trying to sound like I wasn't nervous.
"Did you eat today?" My mom asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah I had some cereal this morning, but there was nothing good for lunch."
"Oh okay, that's fine Cierra, but one quick question how did you eat cereal if none of the cereal boxes are open?" She said while opening up the cabinets to reveal unopened cereal boxes.
Fuck I was busted.
My mom lectured me for a while then told me she was making a big dinner and I was going to eat every last bite on my plate. After agreeing without much of a choice, I ran upstairs.

Once I got into my room I closed the door and sat on my bed, and thought
What if she checks my wrists?
What if she weighs me?
What if she puts me on more pills or ups my dosage?
I thought until my head hurt, and I held back the tears.

"I tried, I tried so hard but I keep messing up."

Finally I couldn't hold the tears back anymore, I silently sobbed into my pillow until I drifted away into sleep.

I was awaken by a soft knock on my door, I kept my eyes shut and heared my step dad whisper she's asleep. He shut the door and I could hear him walk down stairs for dinner. My mom wasn't so convinced, she marched up to my room opened the door and told me to get the hell up
"You not fooling me, you can sleep after you eat!" She dragged me downstairs and pulled out my chair from the table. Once I sat down she put a huge bowl of steaming lasagna in front of me. She knew lasagna was my favorite and was trying to manipulate me. I was really stubborn, if I wanted to I could sit there for days and not take one bite, but there is one person more stubborn then me and that was my mom. I decided just to eat it, maybe then she'll get off my back.

After dinner I put my plate in the sink and went back upstairs. I brushed my teeth and changed into my pj's. When I say pj's I mean an old Breaking Benjamin shirt and some shorts. I got into bed, plugged my head phones into my phone and drifted off listening to tragic magic by falling in reverse.

"You're so fat and ugly who would ever like you" Alex said then broke into laughter
Taylor, Will, Bri, Malakai, and even Rider laughed too
"You're worthless
You're nothing
Go die!!!!"

I woke up in a of pool of sweat, I jumped out of bed and ran to my bathroom. All my dinner was gone. I flushed the toilet, and brushed my teeth trying to get the foul odder and taste of stomach acid and lasagna out of my mouth. I walked back into my room and laid there for a while just thinking about my awful dream. Before I knew it the sun started peaking up, it was 6 and I had an hour before I had to wake up. I tried to sleep but didn't get much and finally my alarm went off.

Sorry this chapter was a little short but vote and comment
I'm thinking the next could of chapters will be in her friends point of view so that you guys can get a little more insight into their lives