concession stand kisses

Cierra and Alex above ^^^^

Alex's pov

Will honked as he pulled into my driveway. I already knew he was here a mile away his engine was that loud. I grabbed my bag then made my way outside. Will had already picked up Malakai and Zoe was picking up Cierra.

"Damn someone got sexyfied." Taylor said in a loud sassy voice as he got out of the car to let me in.

I was wearing black skinny jeans and a 1975 crop top. I touched up my make up and hair that was already curled. I could tell I wasn't the only one who spent a bit more time on there outfit. kai was wearing black skinny jeans and a bmth tank top with a flannal over it and a beanie to top it off. For an emo this was dressed up and looking damn good. Will and Taylor of course looked the same but it didn't really matter to them they'd be spending the whole night trying to get each other out of their clothes anyway. That I was not looking forward to because they'd probably disapear fo a while and I'm sure Malakai and Zoe will be doing their own thing and me and Cierra will be left together, but it might also be a good thing.

Cierra's pov

I tried to stay calm but the anxiety was eating away at me. I had packed, unpacked, then repacked my bag as soon as I had gotten home. I changed about 4 times and I had finally settled on a highwasted black skirt and red sleeping with sirens shirt and some black kitten tights.

I haven't eaten all day so that I wouldn't puke but I still felt like I was going to. I paced around my room waiting as patiently as I could for Zoe.

When she finally pulled up I ran out the door before she could even park.
"Later mom!!!"
Then I slammed the door shut behind me.
"Hey zoe"
"Hey" she sighed nervously.
"Guess I'm not the only one shitting bricks." I said trying to lighten up the mood a bit.
"No, your definently not the only one."

Will's pov

When we got to the theater it wasn't to packed since it was a Thursday night. Taylor picked out a scary movie like always,

"Taylor why do you insist on always watching a scary movie, your just freaking out through the whole movie and I have to hold you."
"Excatly!!!" He smiled back then pulled me to the side.
" watching scary movies gives you an excuse to jump in the others arms and hold each other close so... When Zoe gets scared she can grab Malakai's hand, and when Cierra or Alex gets scared they can cuddle up next to each other, and well we already know what I do. It's a win win win situation that I've been using on you since our first movie date." He smiled then skipped off.
I couldn't belive that some how Taylor has been using that on me this whole time...but I got to give him props because it's brilliant and it works.

Zoe's pov
I looked up at Cierra then we both mentally prepared ourselves
"Let's kill it."
"If we don't die first." We both smiled then got out of the car.

When we got to the front to buy the tickets Cierra txted Taylor.
"What movie we're in front"
Not to long later Taylor came skipping through the doors.
"Come on." He said while dragging us both into the concession stand area.
"Wait Taylor what about our tickets?"
"Don't worry about it...your dates bought them for you." Taylor smiled then winked before pushing us straight into Malakai, Alex and Will.
Cierra stopped but almost fell straight on top of Alex who in the chaos stepped back before Cierra was centimeters in front of her face. I on the other hand did fall into Malakai but he caught me. I could feel my cheeks burning red in embarrassment.
"Sorry Kai"
"It's all good I got you" he said before flashing that amazing smile at me, making my heart beat even faster.