is there somewhere

Will's pov

I lay here tangled up with Taylor and I can't help but smile. His sent engulfs me and I'm just taking in how beautiful he really is. His hair naturally wavy and all his make-up washed off from the pool. Him laying hear so perfectly in my arms it's all I need. I honestly have no idea what I'd do with out him especially with how things are going with my parents. He's the reason I'm still in one piece. I kiss his nose and his eyes slowly open.
"What are you thinking about love?" Taylor asks as he looks up at me.
"Just how lucky I am to have you. You know I love you so much and you are my everything?"
"If anything I'm the lucky one, you put up with all my bullshit and trust issues. You even deal with my shitty past and you're always there for me. You haven't left my sorry ass despite all my baggage and you always put my problems before yours. Baby I love everything about you I love that when I'm with you I actually feel safe. I love that I don't have to worry about my past because you're my future. I love you Will, I love you so fucking much you don't even understand."

I feel tears prick the back of my eyes and I can't help but smile.
"Taylor I love you too, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."
I lean in and kiss him, deeply, passionately, and slow. Not just some lust filled steamy kiss.

When we finally break away from the kiss we're both crying. I pull him in tight and he rests his head in the crook of my neck and we slowly drift back into sleep. All the swimming really took it out of us.

Malakai's pov

After seeing Alex and Cierra make out in the pool I decided it was time to leave before things got worse. I grabbed Zoe's hand and led her inside. I went to the room where I was staying that's where all my bags were.
"I'm going to take a quick shower I'll be out in a sec." I told Zoe as she entered the room she'd be sleeping in, that was directly across the hall from mine. I grabbed some sweats,boxers, and a black tank top then headed to the bathroom. I quickly turned the water on and locked the door. I jumped in and washed myself as fast as I could, not wanting to leave Zoe all by herself for so long.
After I finished showering and getting dressed I walked over to Zoe's room and knocked on the door. Cierra opened it wearing nothing but a towel. "Oh sorry I thought Zoe was staying in this room."I apologized looking at the ground.
"Oh no this is her room I just took a shower in the bathroom connected to her room since you were in the other one." Cierra said walking away from the door as Zoe came out of the bathroom wearing shorts and a t-shirt. My breath hitched in my throat. She had taken off all her make up and pulled her hair into a ponytail leaving her bangs out. She must've noticed me staring 'cause she blushed and looked at the floor.
"Ugh I'll leave you two alone" Cierra said as she slipped past me out into the hallway still in nothing but a towel.

Alex's pov

After getting out of the pool and completely dodging Cierra's question, I headed straight up stairs to take a shower. It gave me some time to actually think about the question what the answer really was. We weren't together because neither of us has asked the other or made it offcial, so what were we? Friends? Make out buddies? Friends with benefits? All of the above? Non of the above?
Thinking this much was making my head hurt.
On my way back to my room I bumped into cierra leaving what I think is Zoe's room for the night. She turned around and bumped straight into me. This was when I realized she was only in a towel. I was paralyzed there. The towel cut off at her upper thigh just low enough to cover her, her wet red hair dangled over her shoulders leaving water droplets running down her chest. She was so beautiful, no make up natural hair, natural beauty. I don't know how long I stood there gawking at her but I snapped myself out of it.
"Sorry" I mumbled, before looking at the ground.
"No it was my fault I should've been paying more attention. It's just Zoe and Malakai are in there and I didn't want to stay in there and awkwardly 3rd wheel and cock block Malakai."
At that I started laughing and so did cierra. I think this is when she realized she was still only in a towel and she turned deep red.
"Well I'm going to go get dressed See you in a bit." She turned and started walking to her room which happened to be right between Zoe and mines. I think Will purposly put our room next to our dates. Zoe and malakai are just across the hall from each other and me and cierra are right next to each other. Will and Taylor are on the same side as malakai but at the far end of the hall because they no one wants to hear them fucking.