zoe

Check out zoe^^^^

Zoe's pov

Flash back
Everything is perfect, I'm laying next to my amazing boyfriend, watching a movie, and cuddling. But then it all changes, I could feel his hand on my lower waist as he pulled me into a kiss. His hand slowly slid up my shirt and unhinged my bra. I immediately pulled away
"What are you doing" I hissed as i tried to clip my bra.
" what do you mean what am I doing? We've been together for months and then you come over to my house in the middle of the night when my parents are gone."
"I-I just wanted to spend time with you not-" he cut me off
"I can't wait forever zoe and I'm done with your stupid games. I think you should leave."
"Derek please, I'm not ready. I want to wait a little longer and make sure that we are ment to be together." Tears were starting to form in my eyes but I pulled then back.
"we've waited long enough, now are you staying or leaving zoe?"
"I...I'm staying."
"See I knew you wouldn't go. Now come here sexy, I don't plan on waiting another second."

I woke up in a puddle of sweat and tears screaming my head off. I can't get the memory out of my head. I can't forget the sinking feeling in my stomach that I felt. I can't forget you on top of me. I can't forget the vile repulsive disgusting things you whispered in my ear. I can't forget the disappointment and disgust I have for myself for letting this happen.

I pulled pack my covers and got out of bed. The cold tile floor made me shiver when I made contact with it. I walked to the  bathroom and rinsed my face off. Then stripped off my sweat drenched clothes and put an over sized T-shirt on. I walked back to my bed but didn't bother to get in, but instead sit on the floor. I wasnt going to get anymore sleep anyway so why try.

While I sat on my hard cold floor I allowed myself to actually think about everything and face it. I have been running but I can't anymore. I've only told Cierra and that's how I'm going to keep it for a little while, but I need to start owning up. It wasn't just him that night, I agreed and it was the biggest mistake I've ever made. He left me though and that's my fault. He cheated on me and I didn't even suspect a thing. I was blinded but now I'm seeing clearly and I wont fall for another trap. Me and Derek are over and it will stay that way.

Now that I've got that out of the way I need to own up to something else now. I abandoned my best friend. I completely forgot about Cierra. It was just me and her for the last year because our other friend Josh had moved away after middle school. I talked to her the other day but that was because I was in such a bad condition. God I'm a horrible person, a horrible friend. I will make things better tomorrow.

School started today but I didn't go because I was too sick. I had completely psyched myself, I was throwing up and having panic attacks. But tomorrow I will hold my head high and face my problems, and fix my friendship.

When I looked at my clock it was already 4:30 in the morning and I had been sitting there for 2 hours. I crawled back into bed and attempted once again to sleep.

I woke up around 5:45 a little before my alarm. I took a long shower and tried to mentally prepare myself for today. I had Derek for most of my classes but Luckily I have Cierra for a few. She usually hung out with this blue haired boy and I think his girlfriend Alex during our class. We have another class together but again she usually hangs out with that blue haired boy and some gay couple. What was I going to do I have natural brown hair, one piercing, and 4 band shirts, sws, ptv 5sos, and paramore. I'm more of a pop punk girl with the exception of ptv. I don't listen to anything hard core and I'd rather listen to the radio hits then a band. God they're going to hate me.

I decided to wear my ptv shirt and some grey skinny jeans. I did my hair and makeup like I normally do. After getting ready I walked to the kitchen to get some breakfast.
"What are you doing zoe?" My mom looked at me surprised.
"Ugh eating breakfast." I grabbed a plate and put some of the already made pancakes and bacon on it.
"You can't go to school you were so sick yesterday you can't already be better."
"Well I actually am and I'm not missing another day of school." I poured some orange juice and Sat down at the table.
"Ugh um ok, but you call me if you start feeling bad and I'll come get you, ok?"
"Ok."

After breakfast my mom took me and my younger brother to school. She dropped him off first since his middle school was closer then the high school. My brother Elijah was in the 6th grade thank god because that's 3 more years of not going to the same school. He was an obnoxious little twerp that "never did anything wrong" according to my parents. But today he was of actual use because dropping him off gave me more time 'till I have to face everyone.

Soon we were at my school, there was about 10 minutes 'till the bell. I said goodbye to my mom trying to hide my anxiety as well as I could. After she pulled away from the curb I called Cierra.
"Hey I'm...um I'm in front of the school do you think you could meet me."
"Sure I'm down the street give me a sec."

Soon enough there Cierra was riding her board. We greeted each other then hugged. She could tell I was nervous and she grabbed my hand
"You can do this zoe."
I nodded to her then we begin to walk towards the school.
Here we go.

So if you didn't already know zoe was Cierras unexpected guest. She was briefly talked about before but now she she's one of the main characters. Vote and comment c: