Perfect day

Cierra's pov

It has been a few weeks since the sleep over and everything has been perfect. Me and Alex are finally an official thing and so are Malakai and Zoe. Taylor and Will are still the same old same old otp. I can't imagine things  getting any better...well except one little minor unimportant thing, Alex is still in the closet. Other then me, my mom, and the group no one knows she's bi. And it's not that I have a problem with this it just complicates things a bit. We can't ever do anything even remotely intimate anywhere beside my house. And even then my mom will only allow so much, and the door must be open at all times. Then there's the lying, lying to people at school and her family about our relationship. I'm honestly already getting lost in all the lies and it's only been 3 weeks. I suppose I shouldn't be complaining though... I've got her and that's all that matters.

And then there's Zoe and Malakai, everything would be perfect if Bri wasn't being such a cunt. She's been bullying Zoe every chance she gets and trying to hit on Malakai. She's crazy if she thinks she'll ever get him back.

School is almost over there's only one month left and I'm so glad about it. I'm DONE with freshman year. It's was a freaking rollercoster. It wasn't all bad of course but I'm just really looking forward to summer. I get to sleep in and spend more time with Alex and my friends. In fact Will is already planning a party for Taylor's birthday in June. Of course it's a surprise and Taylor just thinks Will and him are hanging out but little does he know the great shit we have planned. Alex and Malakai are planning a trip to Disney land for a week. I'm kinda sad that I can't go and I'll be without Alex but it's malakai's family trip and they only invited Alex because she's been a close family friend for years. I wish my family did stuff like that but I can't complain we have a good life and that's all that matters. Speaking of family... I was cleaning out my room the other day and I stumbled upon the card my... "Dad" left on my vanity when he was here. I haven't opened yet... I just can't bring myself to do it. I told Alex about it and she said she would read it with me if I wanted, which I was greatful for but I just wasn't ready.  Mom and me had talked about it a little but I usually just blew it off when she brought it up.

In other news my eating habbits have improved. I'm up to two meals a day and they're good normal sized portions. I've stayed as far away from scales as I possibly can and with Alex telling me that I'm beautiful all the time, I feel that I am sometimes.

I turn over and see that my clock reads 2:45a.m. I've been thinking to myself for the past 3 hours and replaying all the events of this year in my head. I suppose I should try to get some sleep. Unfortunately my insomnia still hasn't gone away. But there aren't really anymore nightmares when I do actually sleep.

~The next day at school

It was lunch time and we were all sitting on the grass eating pizza. The summer heat was setting in but thankfully we found a nice tree to sit under. The sun slightly peaking through some of the leefs, creating little oval shape designs in the grass around us.

"Just think one more month and we're outta here!" Taylor shouted.

"I know I can't wait. Mrs. Johnson is killing me with all these damn book reports. As if standardized testing wasnt enough!" Malakai groaned.

"calm thy self kai, it's almost over." Alex joked.

I'm so greatful for all my new friends. We've only known each other for about 9 months but I feel we've all been friends for much longer. Maybe because of everything we've been through together.

"we're all hanging out this summer you guys don't have a choice. Ohhh we should go to the movies some more we haven't been in a while!" Zoe said a little to enthusiasticaly.