Malakai

Malakai^^^

Malakai pov

Me and Cierra decided to hang out this weekend so she got on the bus with me. She called her mom and asked if it was cool she stayed the night, and it was. Cierra and me were good friends now and I loved her in a sister type way.

We talked the whole bus ride and even played some jokes on some of the preps. But Bri had to go and get jealous and mess everything up. On her way out she bumped Cierra purposely.

"Sorry didn't see your ugly ass there" Bri said while smiling.
"Shut up Bri, your just saying that because that's how you feel about yourself. Now get the hell off the bus, whore." I snapped at her.

I was done putting up with Bri's bull shit. She ran off the bus almost in tears, but I didn't care I cried countless times for her.

"Thanks" Cierra said.
"No problem" I said
"What's her deal?" Cierra asked.
"She Is just jealous for no reason" I answered.
" I thought she dumped YOU" Cierra said confused.
"She did" I said.

Soon we were at my stop. We got out and walked to my house.

We watched movies and played video games and just had a great time.

Later I got super mad for no reason and I had to explain to Cierra that it was normal for me. I had a bunch of learning disorders and other disorders like ADHD and I was bipolar and just a lot of other stuff. She didn't mind it or judge me she just simply said okay.My mom smoked and drank when she was pregnant with me, that caused birth defects and such. I was the nut case, but Cierra didn't care and I loved her for that.

We stayed up till 5 a.m. talking, she told me about her past and her dad leaving her and the suicide attempt her mom walked in on. She also told me about liking Alex, which was something so obvious that I already new.

The next morning she left around 12 when her mom picked her up. But We planned to all go to the mall, me, her, Alex, Taylor and Will.

So there's Malakai's part hoped you liked it, this was the last one because I'm not doing one on ridder
Comment and vote(: