late nights

Check out the picture of Cierra and Alex above is adorable(:

Alex pov

We walked upstairs to Cierra's room. When she opened the door I saw the dark purple paint that covered her walls. And the band posters that covered the purple paint.

"Your room is awesome" I said before putting my bags down.
"Thanks, I've been working on covering it with posters and such." Cierra replied.
"So what do you want to do?" I asked nervously.
"Well we could watch some movies, but I'm not sure what you like." Cierra said pointing to the stack of movies by her tv.
"I like horror and action movies." We Said at the same time then started laughing.

We decided to watch Underworld, which was a movie we both really liked. We were so much alike, it was kinda scary.

Every now and then I'd sneak a peak at her face, but I'd turn away as soon as she looked at me. I couldn't focus on the movie I was too busy trying to breath. I gave up on denying my feelings for Cierra, but I still want sure about my sexuality.

Cierra pov

I kept starting at Alex and I think she noticed and started staring back. But I'm sure it didn't mean anything.

I knew that she would be getting hungry soon, and I didn't want her to find about me not eating. I decided to order pizza, we both loved pepperoni pizza with nothing else so it was easy to order.

By the time the pizza got here the movie had just ended so I decided to put some music on and just talk with Alex for a while.

We laughed and joked like we had known each other for years. Soon we got into a debate about Jack from all time low. I had said that he was my husband and Alex yelled that he was hers. Soon me and her were wrestling on my bed. I had her pinned down on my bed, I knew it was a great opportunity to kiss her but I was to scared.

In my thinking I lost focus and Alex flipped me over and I was now the one pinned to the bed.

"Fine you win, now get off." I said upsetly.

We decided to watch a scary movie and just chill for a while. In the middle of the movie a clown jumped out and scared the living shit it out me. I basically jumped into Alex's arms. She pulled me in and whispered softly in my ear.
"It's just a movie it's ok Cierra."

I loved the way she sweetly said my name and held me in her arms, and that's where I stayed for the rest of the movie.

The movie was going to end soon so I decided I better make a move while I still could, I grabbed her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers. She gave me a little smile before looking back up at the movie.

When the movie ended it was about 11:30. We decided to play video games after that. We played call of duty, gta5, and god of war. It was really fun. By this time it was 2:43. We started getting tired so we crawled into bed and played would you rather, fmk, and truth or dare.

"Cierra truth our dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to put ketchup on your pizza and eat it."
I did what shs said, and it was really fucking gross.
"Alex truth our dare."
"Truth"
"Would you ever date a girl?"
"Yeah" she said shyly back.
"Cierra truth our dare."
"Truth"
"If you had to date anyone in the group who would it be?"
I knew the answer, it was her but I wasn't sure if I should say. She did say she would date a girl and held my hand but that doesn't mean anything.
"You"
"Truth or dare Alex"
"Dare"
"I dare you to kiss me."
I knew she wouldn't do it, but a split second later she leaned in and pecked me right on the lips.
My eyes went wide, I wasnt expecting her to actually do it.

I leaned in and kissed her, and the only time I had ever felt this good was two seconds ago when she kissed me. She kissed me back and pushed me into my back against my bed. Kissing quickly turned into making out. My whole body was numb, but everything felt so right so prefect.

Please vote and comment thanks(;