perfect son

Will's pov

They're never home,
They don't care,
They don't notice me,
I'm such a disgrace,
Such a Fuck up,
Why can't I be the prefect son they wanted?
Fuck this,
"Hey baby" Taylor answered the phone.
"Tell everyone I'm throwing a big back to school bash tonight at 9."
"Yesss, party time. Don't worry I'll tell everyone."
And with that I hung up.

~earlier that day...
Knock knock
"Will, your parents are leaving for another business trip. Your father would like to speak to you before he leaves." The maid said before shutting my door.
"Fuck" I muttered.
I walked over to my dad's study, took a deep breath, and knocked on the door.
"Come in"
I opened the door and sat down in one of his chairs.
" me and your mom are very busy and stressed out right now. We're going on a business trip and we will be gone for two weeks. I don't want to hear anything from you, you have your credit card so you'll be set. We can't afford anymore stress so I need you to keep yourself in check. And keep your boyfriend out of my house. Now go I can't be bothered with you right now."
I walked out pissed as fuck.
I never do anything wrong, I don't do drugs or drink, im good in school, I never bother my parents. What the hell did I fucking do to deserve that treatment?

~present time
I asked all the maids and workers to leave early today, I didn't need them trying to tell me what to do. I got every drop of alcohol my parents had out for the party and still bought some beer. This was going to be a wild ass party that no one will forget.

Taylor got here around 8 to help me set up, but I was already done. We just ended up having a little "fun" if you know what I mean. Taylor always made me feel better, just seeing him lit up my day.

Around 8:55 Alex and Malakai showed up and then the endless number of people just started flooding in, a lot of them I didn't even know but who the Fuck cares.

The party distracted me for a while but soon the depression started to sink back in. I decided to drink it away with whiskey. I was plastered but I really didn't care, this is how my parents believe I act so I might as well. Taylor finally got me to stop drinking but the damage was already done.

When I went to the kitchen to stalk up the drink table I found Malakai and Cierra drunk off there asses on the floor. They looked horrible, I dragged them out of the kitchen and into the party. I saw something going on with Alex and Cierra when she first walked in. They've been really distant and weird towards each other ever since Alex stayed the night at Cierra's. I don't know what's going on with them but they need to fix it already.

And as for Malakai im sure Bri is just getting to him, she brought some guy I don't know to the party. She's been sitting on his lap, making out with him and dancing on him all night.

Somehow we all ended up playing truth or dare. It went a little south when Malakai said he would date Cierra. I could tell right then that something was up with Alex an Cierra, because Alex's face turned completely white and her eyes were full of sadness. After the game I pulled Alex aside
"Whats up with you and Cierra, you guys have been acting strange."
"Nothing's up"
"Ahuh yeah Alex, like you could lie to me. Now spill."
*sigh*"fine, me and Cierra kissed...and I liked it, I liked her, I LIKE her. but then she blew me off, She said she didn't like me like that and she don't want to mess up our friendship."
"What did you say?"
"I told her I was thinking the same."
"ALEX WHAT THE HELL."
"WHAT"
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HER THE TRUTH, she probably wanted to see if you actually liked her back cause your "straight" you have to tell her how you feel Alex, because from what I'm seeing she likes you back."

Alex glared at me but she knew I was right. I grabbed her hand then we walked back into the crowd, and what we saw you would never believe, Cierra and Malakai kissing. Alex dropped my hand and ran out the door crying.

Sorry this chapter is a little short but I've been busy...I should have a new post up next week
Vote and comment c: