Part 19

Mon's POV

Mon; We are here! -  I jumped excitedly and walked towards Yuki who was waiting for me with her arms open, ready for a hug!

Yuki; Oh I missed you so much, MonMon! - She hugged me tightly -  Hi Sasa!

Sarai walked towards her, receiving a warm hug as well. We were visiting Yuki at her Studio today; she promised Sarai she would give her more dance lessons. With Sarai here that means I would get to spend more time with my best friend! Sam, agreed of course. She is still in England but told us she would be returning soon after being there for a week!

We miss her so much! She calls every day and talks to Sarai on the phone and whenever Sarai is sleeping we get to talk on video call as well.
Though I miss her so much, it's been really fun and exciting experiencing the "long distance" relationship- especially during those video calls if you know what I mean.

Yuki; Are you ready for your dance lessons with me? - She clapped excitedly while Sarai just shyly nodded her head!

Mon; that's all she's been talking about since this morning! She's very excited - I smile stroking Sasa's hair...

Yuki; let's start then, follow me - we both held on to Sarai's hand and walked towards the classroom.

When we got to the classroom, Sarai changed into ballet clothes; I had already put her hair into a bun at home. She looked so pretty!
They started stretching while I just watched and recorded as well!

It became a routine to take pictures of me and Sarai and send them to Sam since she left for England. She seems to be enjoying all the pictures because she always sends cute stickers and messages afterward!

However, Sam did not answer to my text now. The last time we talked was yesterday night.
She's probably busy with work...

It still bothered me though, especially knowing that Nita was there. I trust Sam and I know she does not like Nita in the way but I just can't help to feel this way.

Why did she have to be there? Yes, she's the secretary but... Ughh! She's so annoying!

I turned my head and saw Sarai and Yuki dancing and laughing together. They seemed to get along really well, better than I ever expected! Sarai connected with Yuki easily, which was not common at all!

Yuki deals well with kids but with Sarai is different. She treats her like her niece which is the cutest thing ever! And Sarai adores Yuki already, so much!

I turned my head to the classroom door when I saw the receptionist coming in. We know each other so, she smiled and called for Yuki!
When Yuki noticed she stopped dancing and came to meet her and I saw Sarai turning her body to look as well!

Chai; I have to leave now, but I will leave the front door unlocked. P'Tee just called and Said the delivery man will drop off something soon!

Yuki; Okay, sounds good! I will leave with Mon soon after I'm done here!

Chai; I will see you tomorrow then; bye Mon It was nice seeing you! - She waved goodbye to me and left the room -

Yuki; When I am done with Sasai we could go eat somewhere after, yes?

Mon; or we can go back to the mansion and order takeout instead, I'm not sure I want to walk with Sarai around here without Sam!

Yuki; I forgot about that - she scratched her head - but that works. As long as I am spending time with you. We have got a lot to catch up on.