Part 20

A/N - Hello dear readers... here is the chapter everyone has been waiting for.

Yuki's POV

My world spanned around when I saw Mon covered in blood and lying on the ground.
I've always known Nop was no good, but I definitely underestimated the things he was able to do!

Yuki; MonMon, please stay with me - I was sobbing and poor Sarai was shaking while crying next to me - Sarai, can you walk to the front desk and bring me the phone? - she nodded while still sobbing.

I stayed close to Mon and I had my hands on her belly, to try and prevent the blood from coming out. It was a lot of blood!
Her pink dress was now red and the fact that she unconsciously made me worried!

Yuki; Mon, please. Don't do this to me, wake up now - but there was no answer. My cries were getting louder, but I stopped when I saw Sarai walking towards me with the phone.

I took it immediately and dialed the emergency number; one hand on the phone and the other on the wound to stop it from bleeding.

I requested an ambulance right away and the police would also be there to conduct an investigation and look for Nop!

Sarai; Why isn't Mon waking up, Auntie Yuki? Is she dead? - She had been crying nonstop!

Yuki; She will be fine Sarai, Mon is a fighter - I tried to smile but deep down I was scared, too!

Sarai continued sobbing while looking at Mon, while I prayed. I prayed that she would be okay. I prayed for this to be all a dream and that when I woke up my best friend would be just fine.

Yuki; MonMon, please. Wake up! - I cried out again - I'm sorry! I'm so sorry Mon!

My tears were nonstop, my heart was aching every minute that went by. Why wasn't the ambulance here yet?

Sarai; I'm scared! - she cried out loud. I looked at her and my whole world came crashing down.
The poor little girl was now sitting next to Mon, still holding part of her tutu while one of her hands held onto Mon's left hand tightly; her face was so red, and swollen from all the cry!

If anything happened to Mon I know Sarai would've been left with the biggest wound in her heart. She's just a little girl, experiencing that scene wasn't going to be easy. Especially when she has never been exposed to any people at all besides her mother's workers!

Yuki; Sasa, Mon will be okay...

After that, I heard sirens sound getting closer.

                                      ****

As I sat in the big waiting room, just me and Sarai all kinds of thoughts were going through my mind. I was feeling guilty! Like I should've done something different.

When Mon took too long to return, me and Sarai decided to go after her and prank/scare her. However, I never imagined that I would see Nop right next to her, suffocating her almost.

I froze, and it took me a while to process what was happening. I wanted to go and punch him but he had a knife.

Sarai screamed for Mon, and he noticed us making it ten times harder for me to do anything. I didn't even have my phone with me and I just hoped at the moment Tee would look at the camera and notice something suspicious or that someone would pop in the studio saving Mon, saving us.

But nobody did...

And now my best friend is in this hospital, and the only thing I can do is pray.

I let my tears fall. That's all I've been doing, cry!
It's been one hour since we arrived and I haven't heard anything... I'm not sure how she's doing...