Chapter two

Audriana pov

Last night, I was fortunate to take home two awards. I think I also drunkenly announced my new single coming out in March, I don't think I was supposed to do that. Laura is going to have a fucking field day with me. Getting up out of bed, I laugh as I see Taylor passed out on the couch in my hotel room and quickly take a picture. Posting the aftermath of last night on my story with a quick little caption before deciding to make a post. I figured if I made a post than Laura was less likely to kill me.

 I figured if I made a post than Laura was less likely to kill me

...

AudrianaMoore- I had my best red dress on last night

AudrianaMoore- I had my best red dress on last night...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you x100 for giving me the honor to take home two awards last night. As a little present to all my little pets, my new single Happier (feat. Ed Sheeran)  comes out March 29th. I originally wanted this single on my album given everything else but my impulse got the better of me and I decided it deserved to be in its own little world for the stunning special girl it is about. I hope you all enjoy it because I did not cry while writing it for nothing. I love you all endlessly, hope I made you proud last night.
23.1 million likes

TaylorSwift- We should not have drank that much last night
^Yeah that was a bad idea

Keirawalsh- smooothhhhh

Keirawalsh- congratulations kiddo, we couldn't be prouder of you

Amandawilliamson- your mum would be so proud babygirl, we were all watching at home. I think I even cried a bit, couldn't be prouder of you my love.
^I love you all so much, i'll try and come visit soon

noahmoore17- I'm like kinda proud of you kid
^thanks, I try

jensonmoore-you flying back to england with us?
^I need to hide from Laura after last night

User372- This album is so Leah coded
^user100- i will die on the hill that they were once a thing
^user296- I don't know, it's possible but it's a far reach
^user153- I just hope they aren't Kaylor part 2

User26- I can confirm, you made us all proud last night

User927- when you finally have to realize that our little secret is not our little secret anymore

Harrystyles- she's one of our own!!!

MileyCyrus- so incredibly happy for you, I struggled keeping my composure when I saw your name on that little card
^I saw you look at me and I was like what is going on

load more comments...

The walk out of the hotel room and to the lobby is shameful, I have sunglasses on and my feet are absolutely covered in blisters. I haven't showered and i'm sure I reek of vodka, i'm sure my makeup from last night isn't as pleasant as it was then.

Treading my suitcase behind me, I meet up with my dad and brothers where we all had planned to. Only they don't look half as bad as I do, it is quite obvious the type of morning I was currently having.

"Surprised you're alive right now" Chase jokes with me

"Taylor is still passed out on the couch, I think she's worse than I am" I mutter out

"you're coming back to england with us?" Chase asks me in a hushed whisper

When they had first asked me about this, I had said no. I hadn't stepped foot in england since I was 16, I convinced myself to hate it there. I figured if I hated everything there, I wouldn't miss it. That wasn't true in the slightest.

I still missed the little hiking trails, the smell of the trees and the way it only seemed to rain the way I loved in Milton Keynes. My home would always be in england, no matter how far I always seemed to run. It was home and it always would be.

"Yeah, It's time" I tell him sadly, more importantly, I wanted to see my niece Isabella. She was still little and I wanted to spend all of the time I could with her. She was my mini me, my little girl. I don't think I could ever love a person as much as I do her.

"You know we'll all have your back, if you need to leave, we won't stop you" Chase whispers

"thanks, i'm really feeling the love" I tell him sarcastically as I punch his shoulder

"oh come on, you know what I meant" He says and we both laugh at our antics

"we ready?" Dad asks as he gets a notification from the car service he had hired. I booked a plane ticket precisely an hour ago, I was sitting no where near them but I think that was what I needed if I'm being honest. I'd be spending the next three months with them if all went to plan, and then I would go on tour for my album.

Growth would officially be published for a year next month, it was an album that did twice as well as any of my other ones. This tour im going on in October is supposed to be sold out in almost every city. Therefore, I think this little family time was something I needed. Even if it was in a country I had taught myself to hate.

"You can get in first" Chase tells me as he takes my bag, I immediately hop into the backseat. I slide all the way over, making my body one with the side of the car just like I had to do when we were kids. My three brothers and I all squish in the backseat as my father sits in the front, making  conversation with the uber driver. I swear, my dad could talk to an and and it would reply to him. He always had a way with his words, he could be friends with anyone. That trait of his was one that I was incredibly envious of. 

The hour and a half ride to the airport was absolute hell, with Noah and Jenson singing obnoxiously and out of tune in my ear as Chase continued to tease me about the videos circling social media from last night. 

"Are you okay?" Chase finally asks me as he notices me checking my phone, presumably waiting on a text. To be honest, I don't really know what exactly I was waiting on. Leah was still blocked on everything, except I had managed to unblock her on Instagram and twitter a few years back when I decided that I wanted to be able to see how she was doing. It was after I had found out she was dating her teammate Jordan, and honestly it probably was the worst thing I could've done for myself but here we are. I had blocked Leah's number and deleted it from my phone, and I'm sure she had done the same with mine. 

"I'm good, I just...It's gonna be weird being back" I tell him 

"I promise you, it has not changed one bit" He says with a laugh "Milton Keynes is still the same shit hole it was when we were kids"

"Mom loved it that way though" Jenson interrupts "I think she had more pride for the city than the famous footballers do" 

It wasn't a secret that more than a few footballers have grown up in Milton Keynes, but I think we all knew exactly who he was referring too. Noah had told me that they were all still close with the Williamson's, he had told me that they had dinner together once a week. Apparently, it had become a thing after Noah and Jenson moved back to England after I had started my music career. I hated thinking about Leah, I hated thinking about what I had to sacrifice for the future I so desperately wanted. 

it was only 3 months, I tell myself. 3 months in England than you go on tour. 

It was probably the only thing keeping me sane at this point.