Chapter fourteen

I did take a little break but I'm back and it was SO WORTH THE WAIT, trust. 

The room is still dark when I wake up, and there is blonde hair all over my face. In our sleep, somehow our positions changed to Leah laying on top of me instead of us spooning. I need to pee, I cant wake her up, I need to pee, its 4am. I sigh as I quickly move the girl off of me, we had two days left in Ibiza and then I was on tour. I make sure she is still asleep and tuck her into the blankets before walking into the bathroom, squinting my eyes as I turn the lights on. 

When I come back, she's sitting up with her phone in hand. She looks exhausted and now I feel guilty. 

"You are supposed to be sleeping" I tell her quietly as I hop back into her bed 

"Where were you?" She asks me, her voice with that tired rasp that I always found attractive 

"I had to pee" I say, opening up my arms. She takes the hint and immediately cuddles into me, our warmth now being shared as my body sinks into the bed. 

"Tomorrow is our last day" She says quietly 

"It is" I confirm

"I don't want to leave" She whispers with a sigh 

"We'll make the most out of tomorrow" I assure her

"why not start now?" She questions and I turn to look at her, a confused look displayed on my face. 

"What, you wanna go star gazing?" I ask with a slight laugh "its a bit too early to watch the sun rise"

"Something like that" She whispers as she puts our faces together, her left hand on my jaw as our foreheads are touching. I can feel her breath on my face, the way our noses are touching before we both slightly pull apart, debating how close we should actually get. 

"Leah" I say, barely audible 

"You need to stop fighting it" She says back "Tell me to stop"

"Don't stop" I say before crashing my lips against hers, rolling us over so I'm on top as we kiss, slow and passionate; just like it always was. It's not rushed nor heated, there's no undertones in the kiss. Just us in this shared moment. 

My lips fit perfectly against hers, as if this was a scene straight out of a book. The urge to be closer approaches and my hand slides up her hip, both of us definitely feeling the sudden rise in tension. Her hands go under my shirt, resting against my abs as I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip. The fight for dominance continues and of course Leah wins as she flips us over, I forgot how much I fucking loved this. 

I had been with other people, both boys and girls. Yet, none of them ever compared to Leah. 

"Wait, fuck...are you sure?" I ask her 

"Audriana, shut up" She says quickly before kissing my lips again, trailing her lips down to my neck and kissing until she finds my pulse point. I feel her smirk against me as she begins to suck, 100% leaving a mark. 

"Leah, as much as I want too, we cant and we both know that" I say as she regretfully pulls away 

"I know" She whispers, out of breath 

"We leave tomorrow and i'm on tour next week, we can't start something now" I tell her 

"I know, I'm sorry" She apologizes, she looks hurt. I look down at her lips and suddenly want more, I know what I said, and I hate that I said it. Especially when her lips are like a drug, the best one I've ever had, which is saying something given my history. 

"Fucking hell Leah" I curse and she laughs at me "We can't"

"I know" She says as she gets closer, leaving a kiss on my bare shoulder 

"It's a bad idea" I whisper, falling into that trance she always puts me in 

"Mhm" She hums, kissing up my neck as her right hand goes into my pants 

"Very bad idea" I moan out as I feel her lips slightly touching mine 

"It is" She confirms, brushing her upper lip against mine 

"Fuck you" I say before grabbing her face and smashing my lips against hers, both of us moaning into it. My hands go up Leah's shirt and slightly scratch her stomach as her abs tense under my touch, I feel her hand on the inside of my thigh, her thumb rubbing over my clothed center. If she's gonna do something, she should do it now. 

My hands slide up her shirt and take it off, the kiss breaking for a mere second before our lips are chasing each others. She's not wearing a bra, its like my hands have a mind of there own as they immediately go to cup them. I play with her left nipple, my fingers pinching, pulling, grabbing, basically doing whatever they can. Leah breaks the kiss once again and takes my shirt off, I was wearing a bra...I'm not after that. 

Our times before had been slow and passionate, this one was full of longing and need. Partly some jealousy and tension that had rushed us into this result. One sided of course. As the kiss is separated, Leah and I take off our own pants. Checking each other out before we are back together. So close and so connected, so chemical. 

Now not having a barrier, Leah finally touches me. I let out a loud moan as her fingers circle my clit, she's rubbing the number 6...of course she is. Her lips go to my breast, her left hand fondling my left boob as her other hand is busy elsewhere. I chant her name as she leaves her mark on me, and I cum way too quickly then I should have. 

I flip us over and immediately kiss down her jawline, taking my time on her neck before moving down to her chest. My tongue sucks on her hardened bud as my fingers play with the other one. Her moans were heaven on earth, I could never get tired of hearing them. I slowly kiss down her stomach, licking a trail down to her pelvis bone. 

A smirk comes over my face as I move my face past her soaking wet and needy core to her inner thigh, kissing and sucking and leaving my mark. She continues to moan and beg, and she has to hate me right now. A huge smirk is displayed on my face as I get to her inner thigh, so close to where she needs me. 

I don't take the hint, and Leah doesn't like that. She grabs my head and moves it to her core, nestling her fingers in my hair as I lick up her core and to her clit, licking fast and sucking, remembering just what made her scream and arch the most years ago. I bring one hand up to her breast while the other teases her opening, I quickly stick two fingers in as she least expects it, resulting in a loud moan from her. 

"Fuck Audrey, don't stop" She moans out, I'm positive our teammates next door can hear us and I know we'll be in for a treat tomorrow. 

I don't stop, I only lick faster as I feel her legs shake and tighten against me, her body arches up from the bed and within another two minutes her juices fill my mouth as my name becomes a song and chant out of her own mouth. 

and just as she cums, I still don't stop. I keep going which only has her chanting my name more. We take turns pleasuring each other, screaming the others name. And if the hickeys weren't enough for her teammates to tease us about, our unholy sounds tonight definitely were. We may not have gone stargazing or watch the sun rise, but we did make each other see stars.