Chapter twenty-five

Audrianna pov

I could've sworn my heart dropped to my stomach when I felt hands and legs crawling over my back at two in the morning. With my own arms wrapped around leah's stomach and my legs entangled with her crippled one, I could not have felt more secure, safe, comfortable, and just pure bliss.

"What the fuck" I whisper as I am suddenly jolted awake with the feeling of a weight moving over my legs, forgetting for a second that Isabella was sleeping over this weekend.

"Aunt Anna" She whispers and I hear the shakiness and fear in her voice, I slowly sit up and open my arms, giving her room to lay on top of me as I stroke her back with one hand and the other one plays with her hair.

"hey kiddo" I say, kissing her forehead "did you just wake up?"

"it's too dark in there and my eyes kept playing tricks on me" She tells me

"that happens to me too sometimes" I say "do you want to lay with me and auntie Leah?"

"yes please" She responds as she lays her head in the crook of my neck

"i'll put on the tv for us but make sure not to wake her up, she has to be up early for the doctors" I tell izzy as I place her down on the bed next to me and wrap my arms around her. I feel Leah subconsciously move in her sleep and wrap her arms around my stomach as our bodies push together and her hair is in my neck.

I reach over izzy's head for my phone, squinting as the brightness hits my eyes and the light in the room adjusts. I laugh as I put on Sofia the First, remembering how much I used to love that show. As the show transfers from my phone and airs to the tv, the theme song brings over a calmness to both me and Izzy.

"What time is it?" Leah whispers in my neck, her voice raspy and quiet.

"too early for you to be up" I say as a smirk comes over my face

"fair enough" she mumbles as she buries her head further into my neck, causing her hair to tickle me and a laugh to escape my throat. "Sofia the first?" Leah asks with a laugh

"Izzy joined the party" I tell her

"mm" Leah says in acknowledgment "She still up?"

"She's pretty awake, yes" I confirm "if you wanna sleep in her room, i'll stay up and watch her"

"No, No, it's okay" Leah says as her hand travels under my shirt and rests just underneath my clavicle "Just be quiet"

"Goodnight beautiful" I say, turning my head slightly and kissing her nose as it was the only place I could reach

"Audrianna" She says as she shakes her head

"I couldn't reach!" I defend

"Goodnight love" She says, leaving a kiss on my neck causing my breath to hitch and I feel her smirk against my skin.

In the early morning and late night, Leah's accent was always more prominent. Her voice raspy, quiet, and slow. It was always something I had admired about her, that and her ridiculous athletic genes.

By the time we woke up the next morning, Isabella was still awake watching Sofia the first and Leah had just started getting ready for physical therapy.

"i'm going to take Izzy to the shops after we drop you off, you need anything?" I ask Leah as I walk into the bathroom

"Ooo maybe a ham sandwich from that place I like" Leah says

"Very specific there blondie" I joke and she rolls her eyes

"You know exactly what i'm talking about" She says and I nod  "We're leaving in fifteen minutes though, you might want to start getting her ready now"

"Maybe it ten, Izzy said she wanted breakfast this morning and I figured you could use a coffee" I say before leaving the bathroom and heading over to the bed.

"Is it time to go?" Izzy asks looking up, her hair was wild and her eyes looked curious

"Yeah, we gotta get you dressed missy" I say as I hold her hand. She follows me into the guest bedroom and sits down on the bed as I open her suitcase.

"Can I wear the arsenal hoodie?" Izzy asks

A while ago, Leah had gotten her a hoodie for christmas with her name and number on it for Arsenal.

Izzy changes into jean shorts and the hoodie paired with nike sneakers which I only assumed also came from the blonde.

"Nice outfit kiddo" Leah says and I turn around to see her leaning on the doorway "You think we should get a matching one for Audrianna?"

"Maybe get Lia Walti on the back, she's my celebrity crush" I tease and Leah laughs as she shakes her head at me

"Wrong Lia" Izzy whispers to meand I swear my head has never spun so fast as I looked at the smirking toddler in shock. My eyes switched from Izzy, to Leah, and then back to Izzy. Leah had the biggest smirk on her face as her fingers covered her mouth trying not to laugh.

"Alright, come on my girl" Leah says and I watch as my niece runs into her arms, wondering if this is how Leah and I would be as parents. "Let's fix your hair"

Audrianna what the fuck? You two aren't even dating.

"5 minutes Leah, we gotta go!" I shout as I shake my head, trying to grab ahold of myself and get this stupid lovestruck smile and blush off my face. 

"Your brother texted me, his flight lands at 11 so he asked if we could drop her off before then and put her to bed" Leah says meeting me in the kitchen a few minutes later, I look down at Izzy on her hip and smile at the french braids in her hair. Leah always used do do those on me growing up.

Thankfully Izzy had gotten a ton of our family's genetics, she had our beautiful thick and dark wavy hair paired with our freckles, tan skin, and hazel eyes. She looked a lot like my brothers and I when we were kids and I often got confused for her mother.

"Yeah, we can go to my dad's for dinner if you want" I say "You cool with that?"

"Sounds perfect Anna" She says as she wraps an arm around my waist "let's get this show on the road though, yeah?"

"Come on then bossy" I say rolling my eyes as I guide us out of my apartment, making sure to lock the door behind me.

A/N Note
so so so sorry for the long wait and i'm even more sorry that this fluff bullshit of a chapter is what you guys got tonight but all good things come with a price?

jkjk

we should be back on schedule (which is non existent)

new chapter should be posted wednesday hopefully, thank you so so much for reading and lmk if you guys have any critiques or suggestions.

Love you sexies 🤍🤍