Chapter Seven

Narrarator pov

Audriana hadn't made any moves to get out of her bed since the night of the interview, that podcast had aired and of course made its way into edits and the tabloids. Every time the girl checked her phone, all she was reminded of was the past of her and Leah. Normally when this would happen, she had Taylor and Selena to get her out of the funk but now...she was in a different country alone.

Her dad and brothers had now grown quite worrisome over the youngest sibling, they had tried everything to pry the girl out of bed...nothing had worked. They were starting to doubt if she had even showered or eaten. Every night, Noah and Chase would bring her up a plate of dinner and try to talk to her. It hadn't worked. They even sent little Bella up there, Audriana just pulled the girl into her bed and asked to cuddle. It was quite sad to think that was the most progress they had gotten in the last week and a half.

Coming at a loss, they had decided to come to their last resort. Getting Leah involved. As kids, it was only Leah who could read her. Leah would be able to know how she was feeling or what she needed, with just a simply glance at the girl. They figured a lot had changed, but they would always have that connection with each other.

"Get up" Leah says strictly as she walks into the room, looking around and seeing clothes everywhere as the younger girl buries herself further into her bed. "You look like death"

Leah glances at the girl once more before letting out a sigh, walking over to her bed and pulling the blankets off of her as she sits down on the edge. She takes notice of her greasy hair, her hoodie that looks like it is drowning on her, and fact that she is wearing no pants.

"What's going on?" Leah asks calmer, putting a hand on the girls stomach for support. Almost flinching as she can feel her skin and bones underneath her. "Okay, you're not gonna talk?" Leah rolls her eyes as Audriana rolls over, facing her back to the blonde.

Without a second thought, Leah picks the girl up and brings her to the bathroom. Reaching over her to turn on the shower. "You don't have to talk, but you need to shower"

the blonde was expecting a snarky reply, she didn't get one and was shocked at that. She wondered what the fuck had to have happened to put her in this state. Leah had watched the interview, a countless amount of times in the past few days. Leah watches and becomes even more concerned as the shorter girl rests her head on her shoulder, not making a move. Leah asks her if she can take off the hoodie, and when she receives a nod, she does so. Leah strips the girl of her clothes before lightly guiding her into the shower.

Leah gets in fully clothed and quickly becomes soaked as she takes the time to wash the girls hair and body, using the body sponge. With worry and concern written all over her face, she takes care of the younger girl. Putting their past behind her as she does so, she knew the girl desperately needed help. She would be going on tour in less than 2 months, and Leah would not let her leave if she was still in this funk.

As Leah hands her the towel and gets rid of her own clothes, she walks into the bedroom. She finds crunched up papers of which she assumes are song lyrics and finally sets her eyes on a phone. Its dead, of course and so she puts it on charge. She couldn't even begin to imagine how long it had been dead for. The room smells like weed, she doesn't comment on it.

Grabbing two pairs of clothes out of the dresser, she gets changed first before walking back into the bathroom. Leah, in all honesty had no clue what to think as she sees the girl sitting on the floor, starring at the vanity in front of her.

"What's going on?" Leah asks as she sits down next to the girl, giving up her shoulder as she feels the weight of her head

"I don't know" Audriana whispers "I just can't do this shit anymore"

and so Leah holds her as she cries, finally letting out the breakdown that had been held in for more than a few months. It was one that was needed, and Leah knew that from how hard Audriana clung onto her body and the sobs coming out of her mouth.

"Its okay" Leah says as she kisses the girls forehead "do you need to take a break from social media? They can probably post pone your tour"

"No, I'm not doing that. I can't do that to my fans" Audriana says immediately

"What is going on?" Leah asks again, begging to be let in

"Its everything Leah. Between me literally breaking you and Jordan up, our whole past on the internet for everyone to see, everyone practically hates me for breaking your heart twice, and than everyone wants more music from me" Audriana rants, she didn't even know she was feeling this way until it all came pouring out "I just cant Leah"

The blonde girl simply just listens, knowing that whatever she would say would just send the girls into a deeper spiral. There were certain times in life where actions meant more than words, this was one of those times. Leah holds the girl a little longer before she finally decides its time to get some clothes on. Leah takes the time to put her hair into braids before taking her out to lunch, knowing they both needed it. At this, Leah didn't care if pictures were taken of the two of them. She knew that the brunette needed to get out of the house and that she needed to eat more than anything else.