Chapter twenty-one

Audriana pov 

Have I been avoiding Leah since that one day on her couch last week? Yes, absolutely. But in my defense, it's not hard to do when she cannot walk. 

As requested, I have sent my label pages and pages of new songs and have scheduled dates in my calendar to record them. I have a feeling my upcoming album would be different - in the past they have all been about reminiscing, missing and me telling a love story. I'm thinking about this next one and I have a plan that it will tell all of my life stories, what I came through, everything I learned. It's gonna be called She's flying. 

It was only the end of December, meaning I still had a good 3 months until my next show. In Wembley Stadium must I add, the same night my new song "Happier" would be coming out. 

After grabbing breakfast with my brothers this morning, they had the brilliant idea to drop me off at Leah's house and lock me in her apartment. I had to wait four hours for Leah and her mom to come home before I found out what the fuck was going on. Apparently Amanda and the family would be going to New York City from December 21st to January 3rd and needed me to take care of Leah and the dogs. 

Of course, a heads up would have been nice. 

"What are you doing here?" Leah immediately asks me, I had been in her kitchen making chicken parmigiana, One of my specialties. 

"my stupid fucking brothers locked me in here four hours ago, where the fuck have you been?" I say frustrated, the tension increasing with every second passed

"I was at doctor appointments" She says confused before she looks at Amanda behind her

"This one might be my fault" Amanda says guiltily 

I was quick to get out of the house after that, I really couldn't be bothered with hearing Leah talk about her feelings. I could think whatever I wanted but as soon as the words came out of Leah's mouth, i'm 15 again and I'm falling right back into her arms. 

Walking around this grocery store, I wasn't exactly sure what I had wanted or needed for that matter. I remember walking down these isles with my mom when I was like 5 years old, she had always gotten annoyed at me asking for everything on these shelves. I grab a box of fruit snacks and a bag of chips, a personal favorite selection of mine. 

Sometimes I wished I had bought my own apartment in England but this was also my first time back home in 10 years and it wouldn't make sense.  My brothers however, they had all the reason to buy their own. Jenson had his own apartment until he and Alicia had gotten divorced, she got the apartment and he got full custody of Bella, those were her terms. I wasn't here for most of it but I remember it being very toxic, and exhausting. 

However Noah and Chase had every reason to buy their own apartment, they would never leave this house though. To my brothers - leaving this home was like losing my mother all over again. She built this house, designed it, designed their bedrooms and painted every single wall by herself. 

I hated that my brother didn't feel the need to tell me that I would be staying with her, it truly felt as if he had betrayed me. He knew our past, he knew our current, so why wouldn't he give me the smallest heads up. 

"Jesus Christ" Leah shouts as she walks out from the bathroom in just her towel, holding it closely to her chest as I lay in her bed, under the blankets with my attention on twitter. I quickly roll over, giving her the privacy and space she would need. "Audriana, please"

"Leah, I'm tired" I say quietly

"and I understand that" She says " but we do need to talk later"

"Not today we dont" I say harshly "Get dressed, I'm sure my brother already has dinner ready for you"

"Don't be like this" She says shaking her head as she walks around the bed, being sure that I was looking at her now, she didn't have to do that, she would always have my attention. "I can't live like this"

"Leah" I start off

"Audriana, please" She begs, it only take once for me to look at her for me to give in. Her stupid fucking gorgeous blue eyes that I needed so badly to pretend to hate. I never could though, they were the eyes I fell in love with. She only ever needed to say that sentence once for me to give in.

I lowk hate this chapter but its a filler and I needed to post something before my mojo got all fucked up. 

Anywayyyy, imma try and post one tomorrow getting back on track with the plot. 

I have a very small idea that you'll have to trust me on but so far, I think it might be somewhat decent. (I smoked two j's and it is 2 in the morning)