Boss?

Nimona looked up at the person that was wearing Ballister's cloak. She knew that it wasn't Ballister from the sound of their voice. "You," she growled when she noticed him. She turned into a wolf shortly afterwards and snarled at the man. "Hey kid," he said as he looked down at her with a smirk on his face. Before asking any questions, Nimona jumped at the tall man who was still standing before her. "What did you do with boss, Bearre?!" she finally asked after tackling the man to the ground. Bearre groaned in response before chuckling. "Not even asking how I got out of jail first?" he asked before grabbing her by the scruff. She growled a response, "What did you do to him?" Bearre chuckled as Nimona struggled and clawed at him. "Don't worry. Ballister and Ambrosius are taking a well deserved nap after that make out session," Bearre responded calmly. "What?" Nimona asked in surprise. She looked over to the guys' room to see smoke coming out from under the door. She growled at Bearre. Bearre smirked as he saw her struggle more to try to get to the now unconscious Ambrosius and Ballister. "Nighty night," Bearre whispered in Nimona's ear before knocking her out. Once Nimona was out cold, Bearre carried her outside. He had planned on putting her in a spot where it'll be hard for her to be found... or to find her way around. He took her to an old abandoned house outside of the wall and took Nimona inside. In a few minutes, Nimona was placed in the attic after being tied up. Bearre slipped a bracelet to mess with Nimona's shapeshifting onto her wrist before leaving the attic. Once Bearre got out of the attic, he locked it and left. "Too easy," Bearre chuckled to himself, as he headed back to Ambrosius and Ballister.