The Betrayal

Ballister's POV

I woke up back in a cell but I was weaker this time, and numb too. I think that it might've been from the grief but who knows. I curled up into a ball and started crying. I can't believe he's actually dead. After what felt like hours of crying my eyes out in a ball on the ground, I felt a familiar pair of hands gently shaking me from behind. "Hey boss. What's wrong?" a familiar voice gently came from behind me. "N-Nimona?" I choked out quietly as I looked behind myself at her. She nodded lightly as she gave me a worried look. "It's Ambrosius," I heard myself mutter quieter. "What about him, boss?" she asked in a worried tone. "He's.. he's d-dead," I cried out as I heard myself say it. As I looked away from her, I felt her pull me into a tight but comforting hug. "I'm so sorry. Let it out," I heard her reassure me. It took a few hours but Nimona was able to get me to stop crying. After a little while of not crying, Nimona turned into a cat and laid on my curled up lap. "Thank you," I said softly after a few minutes. Before I could hear a reply from Nimona, I fell asleep.

Bearre's POV

I threw an unconscious Diego into an empty cell before going outside with Lizzy. "Why are you doing this, Bearre? This isn't like you," she asked. I got annoyed and grabbed her. "You don't know anything about me. We were tortured for being different but no more," I scolded her as I felt my grip tighten. Lizzy looked terrified and struggled to get free. "Ow! You're hurting me! Don't be psychotic like Riquier!" she yelled out, not being able to think straight because of the fear and pain. Hearing this pissed me off so I started to strangle her. I heard her gasp for air as I tightened my grip around her neck with my right hand as I grabbed a gun with my left hand. "B-Bearre," I heard her muttered out of fear as she struggled and tried her best to breath. I put the gun to her head and put my finger over the trigger. "Goodbye Lizzy. I'll see you in hell," I sneered at her before pulling the trigger. Sighing, I dropped her body on the ground. "The Iron Maiden would've been a blast to use on you. Such a shame I had to kill my only friend," I said to her body before going back inside.