The Squire? Poison?

A day or two has passed since Lizzy was murdered. Nimona was unable to use her powers while Ballister had gotten a lot weaker. As Nimona helped Ballister sit up, Bearre was out looking for another victim.

Nimona's POV:

Boss has been doing a lot worse since he showed up here. Ambrosius's death as been hard on him but I doubt it's because of that. I have a suspicion that he might've been poisoned. I bet the backstabbing bastard did it too. Once he was able to sit up fully, I heard him start coughing. I sighed and rubbed his back. He looked up at me with a weak look on his face, his hair was a mess. "Nimona," he muttered through his awful coughing fit. "It's okay, boss. Take some deep breaths," I assured him with a worried tone to hint at how scared I was to lose him. I don't know what I'd do without him. He nodded weakly and I heard him doing his best to take deep breaths. As he was starting to get his coughing fit over with, I saw him go to bend over. I figured he had to puke so I helped him bend over and that's when he started to puke. I sighed worried and rubbed his back again until he was able to stop puking. Fortunately, boss was able to catch his breath afterwards as he slouched back down into a sitting position. "Do you think you might be.. poisoned?" I asked him hesitantly. He looked at me with a slightly panicked look on his face. "I might be," he responded. I went to say something else but I heard the door open, followed by the sound of footsteps and something big being dragged. The next thing we knew, we saw Bearre carrying the squire on his shoulder while dragging an Iron Maiden with him as he walked. After a minute or two, I saw him put the squire down and sit the Iron Maiden down up right. He smirked and looked at us with an evil look on his face.