No Promises

After a few minutes of Bearre's response, Ballister had been trying to reassure himself as Ambrosius was struggling. Bearre was amused as he opened the door to Todd's cell again and grabbed the gas can. Todd got up and instinctively reach for his sword, but to Todd's surprise, it was gone. Bearre sneered and approached Todd. "Missing something?" he asked with amusement in his voice. It was a rhetorical question if Ballister and Todd had to guess as Bearre shoved Todd to the ground as he went to answer the question. Ambroius was preoccupied though as a few ospreys started to land on him. Ambroius figured that they had come to him because of the bird feed so he tried to get away from it. But he soon smelt something off. It was gas, the gas Bearre had brought. As Ambrosius was wondering what Bearre was doing with the gas, Ballister watched as Bearre poured it all over Todd and led a trial of it out of the cell before locking the soaked Todd inside again. "I don't want to smell like gas," Todd whined, a bit panicked with it too, as Bearre set down the canister and grabbed the matches. After a few tries of lighting a match, Bearre was finally successful. Fear filled Todd's face as he realized what was about to happen. Seconds later, Bearre dropped the lighted match onto the gas on the ground. The gas caught on fire immediately and spread into the cell and onto Todd in seconds. "No! Ow!" Todd yelled out as he caught on fire. He tried to put it out or get away from the fire with no success as Ballister watched in horror. Bearre watched amusedly as Todd got first degree burns which turned into second degree burns and then third degree burns before the fire finally killed the now screaming knight after minutes of the fire starting. Ballister stopped watching when Todd started screaming about a minute into it. It took about 10 to 20 more minutes for the fire to stop. Unfortunately, there was now a burnt flesh smell lingering in the prison. Bearre chuckled before noticing Ambrosius. "Interesting," he said calmly and intriguedly.