My Eyes!

"What's interesting?" Ballister yelled out at Bearre as he slightly heard Ambrosius groan in pain. Bearre chuckled as he unlocked and opened the door to Ballister's cell before dragging him out. Ballister stumbled as he was dragged. He was shoved to the ground in front of Ambrosius, his gaze fixated on the ground at first. That's when he noticed it, blood dripping on the ground from where Ambrosius was sitting. "My e-eyes," Ambrosius muttered in pain as Ballister looked up at him. Ballister was completely shocked and worried. The ospreys had pecked at Ambrosius while Todd was being burnt alive. His left eye was dangling out of its socket while his right eye was covered in oozing blood with holes in it. There were also peck marks and wounds on other parts of his face and his neck. "Ambrosius!" Ballister unintentionally shouted in panic as he tried to go over to his boyfriend. He had a worried look on his face, but unfortunately, a force stopped Ballister from reaching his love. Bearre had pulled Ballister back and tied him to a nearby cell door. "Let him go Bearre, please. I'll do anything, I'm begging you," Ballister pleaded as the tall man went over to the electric chair that Ambrosius was sitting on. "I don't think I will. I'll take you up on your offer though," Bearre said in response as he gripped the lever. "Bal, n-no," Ambrosius said, trying to seem strong. Ballister started to cry moments before Bearre pulled the level. Ballister looked away while Ambrosius screamed in pain and Bearre smirked. Bearre walked over to Ballister and forced him to watch Ambrosius get electrocuted. After a moment or two, Ambrosius died and Ballister just cried his eyes out. He didn't even notice Bearre pricking him with a needle because he was grieving. Bearre chuckled as Ballister fell to his knees, still tied up to the cell door. "Ambrosius," Ballister mumbled quietly before passing out.