The Ending To End Them All

Nimona was somewhat shocked when she saw the crossbow. She then glared at him before shapeshifting into a pink black mamba. She then slithered out of sight with the intent of putting an end to Bearre and his plan. Bearre notices that she shapeshifted and disappeared, he then twisted his head around to look for her. He had an anxious look on his face as he gripped the crossbow. "Show yourself coward. Don't make this harder than it needs to be," Bearre said as calmly as he could as he got up. Nimona sneaked into another room as Bearre started to look around for her. He started to whistle in a creepy tone as he got closer to Nimona. As he got closer and closer to her, she was getting an idea on how to kill Bearre. When Bearre got to the room that Nimona slithered into, she immediately attacked him. He yelled out in pain from what felt like a bite to his lower calf, right above his ankle. He looked down and saw a black mamba that resembled the pink signature color of Nimona as an animal. As he bent over to pick her up, she turned into a bear. He looked up at her with a slightly scared look before pointing the crossbow at her. "Turn human," he demanded as he glared at her. "No," she responded before swinging at Bearre with her paw. He went to dodge it but her claw met his side and caused a deep wound before he was successful. "Ow!" Bearre yelled out in pain. He then accidentally dropped his crossbow because of the pain as Nimona swung at his stomach. She started to scratch Bearre's stomach until it happened. The crossbow hit the ground which caused the trigger to go off as the crossbow somehow manages to rotate itself to aim at Nimona's chest. Once the arrow hit Nimona, she gasped and stumbled. She instinctively turned human and looked down at her chest. She panicked when she realized it punctured her heart, while Bearre, who had collapsed around the time she turned normal, looked over. He smirked as he coughed up blood shortly before Nimona fell to the ground. It didn't take long, surprisingly, for Nimona to die from her wound. However, it did take Bearre a few minutes to die from blood loss and her venom. Everything was now quiet and peaceful. The sun set a few hours later, ending the chaos that had happened that day.