Not Again

After a few minutes of trying to get Ballister to wake up, Nimona realized that he was dead. She sat beside him and cried for hours. After a while, she tried to calm herself down was she was able to for the most part. She realized that she had to survive, if not for herself, then for Ballister and Ambrosius. She figured that they would want that, and that was sort of a distraction for her. A few hours after she was able to calm herself down, she leaned against the door to the cell. A tall figure silently walked in her direction, a crossbow in their hand. The figure placed the crossbow down out of sight before going up to the cell door. They opened the door and smirked as Nimona fell back and hit the ground. She groaned and glared up at the person. "Bearre," she angrily said before getting up and brushing herself off. "There's no need to get hostile," Bearre chuckled in response. "Hostile? That's all you care about after going on a murder spree?! You killed Ballister and Ambrosius!" Nimona somewhat yelled as she was gradually getting more angry. She had said it as she walked up to Bearre and started to shape shift, she wasn't able to think straight because of anger, sadness, and grief running through her. Bearre started to back up as he was getting intimidated by the shapeshifter, who was half his size. But before Bearre could take more than a few steps back, Nimona shoved him hard enough to knock over the tall man. Luckily, Bearre was able to take advantage of his unnatural flexibility to catch himself moments before his head would've hit the corner of a sharp rock. He glanced over at the crossbow that was now next to him as Nimona shapeshifted into a wolf. The next thing they both knew, Nimona pounced at Bearre as he grabbed the crossbow and pointed it at her.