The Special Prisnor

Bearre went to the mysterious person's cell, and snickered when he saw them try to scoot away. He unlocked the cell door and walked over to the prisoner. "What happened to the tough guy that tortured me?" Bearre asked with amusement. "What happened? You know what you did to me before you escaped, freak!" the prisoner yelled back in response. The prisoner, who was trying to hide his fear with the toughness that he's known to have, heard Bearre not say anything but chuckle in response. It was hard for the prisoner to hold onto his toughness instead of his fear because he was badly injured. Before he knew it, Bearre grabbed him by the leg and dragged him over to where Ambrosius and Ballister were. Bearre heard the two go silent when his footsteps were heard around the corner. Bearre tossed the prisoner in front of the two. He watched as both of their eyes widened; Ambroius in shock, and Ballister in surprise and fear. "Did he do this to you, Riquier?" Ballister asked the prisoner. As Riquier looked at Ballister in silence and Ambrosius watched the two in a protective manner, Bearre grabbed a knife that he was carrying in his belt. Before Riquier could mutter a response, Bearre grabbed him by the hair and stabbed Riquier in the back with the knife. Riquier let out a yell of pain, which left Ballister and Ambrosius shocked. They watched in horror as Bearre cut open Riquier's back so that his ribs were visible. While that was happening, Riquier was in an excruciating amount of pain as pool of blood had started to form under him. Bearre started to cut out Riquier's ribs as the bleeding man was struggling to stay awake. Ballister looked away when he realized that Riquier had died a few moments later. Ambrosius tried to comfort Ballister while distracting himself, "Look at me Bal..." He saw Ballister hesitantly shake his head while Bearre takes out Riquier's ribs. It took a few minutes but when Ambrosius and Ballister looked by at the two hesitantly in fear, they saw Riquier's ribs sticking out of his back, making him a blood eagle. "Have fun with your new friend," Bearre said to break the silence right before dropping Riquier's body. This left the other two visibly terrified as Bearre walked off without the body.