It's Going To Be Okay

A few hours had passed since Riquier was brutally murdered by Bearre in front of Ballister and Ambrosius. Bearre had came back and put Riquier's body back in his cell before he left to go to the kingdom. "Ambrosius," Ballister said, with a little bit of panic left in his voice. "Yeah?" he asked as he looked over at Ballister. "What if we end up like Riquier?" Ballister asked nervously. "Don't think like that Bal. We will escape, together," Ambrosius reassured him. Ballister responded, "Alright." He then sat down on the bed in his cell while Ambrosius laid down on his own after a few seconds. Ambrosius glanced over at Ballister to make sure he was okay in his cell before getting comfortable. "I love you, Bal," he said to help Ballister relax. Hearing Ambrosius say that left a little smile on Ballister's face and allowed his thinking to ease. "I Love you too Ambrosius," Ballister said in reply, but he had more confidence in his voice. While the two were talking to each and helping the other relax, Bearre was searching for Todd. He found out about Todd from Ballister, back when Ballister thought Bearre was nice that is. After a moment of searching, Bearre found Todd practicing his combat skills with a handmade mannequin. Bearre walked towards him as Todd stabbed the mannequin in the chest. "Todd Rules!" Todd proudly announced for anyone that could hear him. Surprisingly, he heard Bearre chuckle behind him. "You like referring to yourself in the third person?" Bearre asked, trying to come off as nice. Todd, being the idiot he is, fell for it. "Duh," Todd responded. "Ambrosius wanted me to give you something by the way," Bearre said, trying not to smirk. "What's that?" Todd asked as he looked up at Bearre. Shortly after he asked that, Bearre punched Todd, causing Bearre to knock him out. Bearre chuckled as he picked up Todd. "I still have it," he said amusedly as he walked back to Ballister and Ambrosius with an unconscious Todd.