Wake Up, Please

Bearre's POV

As I was getting ideas on how to get rid of the bratty shapeshifter, I opened the cell door to her and Ballister. I then grabbed the normie knight and took him out of the cell but locked the door before Nimona could get to Ballister. I wasn't going to let her use her powers, after all, that cell is the only thing keeping her from shape shifting. "Boss! Let him go," Nimona said, surprisingly worried too as she said it. "With pleasure," I sneered in response before dropping Ballister to the ground. He groaned and tried to get up but failed. Too bad that he won't get the antidote to the poison in time. I saw Nimona reach out of the cell to comfort the pathetic knight as I turned away from them. I opened the Iron Maiden before glancing at Diego, who was now huddling silently in a corner. "No! No no no," I heard him say in panic as I smirked. I grabbed him from his cell and took him over to the Iron Maiden. He struggled, which was amusing to watch. After a moment of being amused by him struggling, I put him in the Iron Maiden and locked him in. His scream of pain from being stabbed numerous times at once in there was music to my ears. Not even a minute later, a blood pool started to form at the foot of the torture device. I smirked and looked back at Nimona and Ballister. Ballister was seemingly unconscious and pale, while Nimona looked over at me with a mix of hatred, fear, and disgust on her face yet apparently unaware about Ballister's current state. I chuckled and went over to the two. "He doesn't look too well. Are you sure he'd live with the poison?" I teased Nimona. "Poison?" she asked as I noticed her going wide eyed in fear before looking back at Ballister. I grinned as she shook him through the cell bars in an attempt to wake him up. "Boss," she said to him. "Wake up, please."