1

Hello lovelies, welcome to my new book❤

______     ______    ______     _____    ______

" Kim Taehyung get your ass here now, I am waiting for you for past three hours sitting in cafe and if you didn't come in next 5 minutes you are doomed " a boy angrily shouted on his soulmate from phone.

" calm your tits down minnie I am coming, almost there and stop glaring at me I can see scowl on your face from here" Taehyung said on call entering in cafe waving at jimin who was sitting at corner table glaring at him.

" You came your highness ,I thought I have to wait for eternity "jimin said sarcastically making taehyung roll his eyes

" Well your highness, i may not be able to bend time. But I am here now! Better late than never " He answered sarcastically and plopped down on chair.

" What's with the salty mood" Jimin asked as taehyung sighed heavily

" Got in fight with some rude ass rich handsome man" He said and take a sip from jimins smoothie who hit his hand lightly.

" Order your own and why did you got fight in first place" He asked sipping smoothie.

" That hot bastard tried to harass me" He said dramatically. Jimin raise his eyebrows at him.

" Are you sure he harrased not the other way around " He said making taehyung glare at him.

" Ahaha I mean you are calling him handsome so anyways *clear his throat* what happen please enlighten me" Jimin asked sitting straight.

" I was coming here when I saw a beautiful jewelry shop so I got inside to explore and was looking at jewelry designs and out of no where a man come touching my ass squeezing it so I hit on his private part angrily not before ranting my sassy remarks and that's how we got into fight and I lost track of time" He completed his story huffing while jimin was laying on floor laughing hard.

He pout angrily and lightly hit him who take breath and control his laugh properly sitting on his seat.

" So my sassy soulmate was the shop pack, I mean was there many customers making it difficult for you to move and look around" He asked and taehyung nod un assuredly.