16

Hi bubs 💜

" It's ok you can go" Jungkook said feeling other awkwardness, he really want to smack himself for making other uncomfortable.

Taehyung sigh feeling guilty for not answering, he was just too stunned to speak

Taehyung sigh feeling guilty for not answering, he was just too stunned to speak. Him massaging his boss head, it's just so unusual for him. Nevertheless he decided to answer.

" Lay down on couch comfortably I will massage your head, do you perhaps have oil or should I have to order someone to bring it here" He asked making jungkook lips to slightly lift upward from corner. But he mask his smile with cough ,nodding his head.

He take out oil from cabinet giving it to taehyung before comfortably laying on couch. Taehyung stand behind him opening cap of oil bottle pouring little quantity on his hand, rubbing them together to smudge it on his hand equally. He with very gentle touch put his hand on jungkook hairs oiling his hairs with his long slim fingers, combing his hair.

Jungkook close his eyes feeling other soft touch and lay there enjoying the moment, he released a very tired sigh when taehyung finally start to massage his head making him feel better.

Taehyung smile hearing other oh and ahh than and now from his massage, it increased his confidence to do more better and give him best massage ever.

Jungkook can feel his headache gone, tiredness vanished because of sleepless night and that bring soft smile to his face but he didn't stop other, it's not everyday scene where other will give him head massage.

Taehyung stop after an hour hearing soft snores coming out of jungkook mouth. He giggles slightly seeing his parted lips, he went to his attach washroom to wash his hands and come back cleaning his hand with towel.

He stand near him admiring his peaceful innocent face which look completely harmless and innocent when he is sleeping.

( ignore the background,imagine he is laying on couch in his office)

He make him lay there comfortably seeing his uncomfortable position, he put cushion below his head gently to not wake him up, he than remove his own coat hovering it on his sleeping figure as he was wearing long coat today.