5

Hi lovelies❤

Jungkook was pacing around in his office looking at door time to time to see if Taehyung have arrived or not. He don't know if other will even come or not.

" Aghhh I shouldn't have provoked him like that"he said and plop on his seat huffing

"But he deserved it. It's his choice to come or not. I don't care" He thought rolling his eyes still staring at clock on wall..

" Ahhh I can't take it anymore why the hell he is not coming " He stand up from his seat looking at time (8:30)and walk out of his room to ground floor.

He has setup his office on second floor so that he can see from stairs what his employees are doing.

Employees start to sweat seeing their cold boss and completely straighten their postures. There boss usually don't come to ground floor so they are scared now and stand still.

Jungkook keep his famous poker expression and act like checking each and every employees work secretly looking at door.

He was getting frustrated now. How can be other this careless he have threatened other and still he is not showing up.

Jungkook heard footsteps and look up and he swear other was looking dead handsome.
His eyes shine and smirk widely seeing the only person he was waiting for arriving at his company. Employees rub their eyes multiple time to see if they are seeing right or not that their boss is smiling evily.

Jungkook gave clipboard back to that man and walk toward taehyung who was looking here and there with pissed off face.

" You are 30 minutes late Mr Kim, didn't I told you to be punctual

" You are 30 minutes late Mr Kim, didn't I told you to be punctual. You are my personal assistant you should be here earlier than me" He said in cold voice.

" My car tire got punctured on the way here Mr jeon that's why I am late" Taehyung said with tight lip smile making jungkook smile internally but maintained his cold posture.

" That's not my problem Mr Kim, be on time next time. I am going to my office so follow me and tell me about my schedule today" Jungkook said coldly and walk to his office.