15

Hi bubs 💜

Taehyung walk out of his cabin to go home because it's almost evening and he has to ger ready to go with bogum hyung.

He quickly rush toward elevator but stop seeing jungkook standing there. He quickly turn on his steps trying to sneak away, too bad jungkook saw him.

" Mr Kim where are you going, come in" He closed his eyes with sigh and open them turning around fakely smiling to jungkook.

" Yes boss" He smiled spreading his bread cheeks and enter with him. Jungkook press the ground button while taehyung stand at his place awkwardly.

" So Mr Kim do you have any plans for tonight, I want you to meet mom and dad as they miss you" Jungkook said standing beside him. Both looking straight to the front.

" Sorry Mr jeon today I am busy, I have to go somewhere but I will surely meet them some other day" Taehyung said little apologizing.

" May I ask where are you going tonight Mr Kim" Jungkook asked now turning toward him with raised eyebrow, voice little rough and ocean deep.

Taehyung gulp the lump in his throat and stutter a little " I ha-ve a frie-ndly date tonight,yeah" .

Jungkook fist his hand and trap other between his arms taking him by surprise. " May I ask with whom" Taehyung shivered a little seeing jungkook murderous gaze.

" A friend, a very good friend of mine, I am treating him to dinner for helping me" He said purposely not taking bogum hyung name. He know jungkook will get mad surely.

Jungkook back away from him when door got open. Taehyung quickly ran out as he was feeling suffocated inside with Mr jeon who look like he will kill him anytime.

Jungkook came out with raging heart because he have a hunch that taehyung is going with bogum, he joined the dots from previous , bogum in his cabin, both talking about something, bogum asking him something, taehyung nodding his head and both smiling widely.

" So you can go out with that park but not come to my house " He thought angrily and walk out sitting in his car and droving away.

At night,

Taehyung was totally ready and now standing outside his house waiting for bogum. He smile widely seeing car pulled over.

" Did I make you wait a lot beautiful " Bogum asked coming out kissing his hand

Taehyung chuckle shooking his head.
" Of course not,by the way Looking good hyung " He said sitting on passenger seat while bogum open door for him like a gentleman.