11

Hi bubs❣️✨

Taehyung angrily walk back to his seat, he saw bogum drinking and sit beside him.

" What happened taehyung " Bogum asked putting arm around his shoulder.

' is that dance offer still valid " He asked staring into his eyes.

" Of course " Bogum smiled slightly.

" Than let's dance" Taehyung pull him on dance floor and start to dance slowly swaying with him. He just want to erase those words of jungkook from his mind and what can be better than dancing.

" So who made this tiger cub angry huh" Taehyung smile placing his hand on bogum chest while other pull him close by his waist.

" That rude boss of mine, I sometimes want to kick his ass" He said scowling but laugh out loudly seeing bogum funny expression. Both talk while dancing and laugh teasing each other.

" Leave him "

Taehyung gasp shocked being harshly pull apart from bogum. He shockingly look at jungkook who was glaring into bogum soul.

" Mr jeon" He shouted making people gathered around them shock. Bogum stare at jungkook astonish.

Jungkook was under alcohol effect he didn't understand what he was doing.

" You come with me " He said pulling taehyung harshly by his wrist and drag thrashing taehyung outside.

" Jungkook " He ignored his parents and hyung call and drag taehyung outside the Hall.

" What do you think you are doing Mr jeon leave me" Taehyung angrily push him away who stumble a little.

" Why were you dancing with him" Jungkook asked eyes dark voice deep and breathes were uneven.

" It's none of your business, I can dance with anyone I want " Taehyung said matter of fact with rolling his eyes.

" You can't,you can't dance with anyone besides me Kim taehyung, you're my boyfriend and I will not allow my boyfriend to dance with others" Taehyung look at him shocked and laugh humourlessly despite his heart beating abnormally.

" For your information we aren't not boyfriends Mr jeon, I think you forgot but it was just a contract between us so that you can be save from marriage " Taehyung spat each word making jungkook close his eyes with sigh.

" Look taehyung I - ( I am going my parents must be waiting for me" Jungkook groan feeling helpless seeing taehyung driving away.

" -Love you" He mumbled last word and also drove back home not ready to face all people gossiping inside. He messaged jhope to take care of party and guest.

Next day,

" What happened to you last night, why did you push park away" Mrs jeon asked seeing jungkook entering to kitchen.

" Not now mom, I am already having headaches " He said massaging his head. Pain is killing him and feeling to vomit is making him sick.

" Here drink this lemon water you will feel better" Mrs jeon handed him glass  who drank it in one go.