6

Hi lovely buns❤✨

                   __________________

Jungkook was smiling looking at laptop screen which was showing his personal assistant doing work with annoyed look.

Jungkook sighed thinking why he effect him so much

Jungkook sighed thinking why he effect him so much. Why he like to irritate other so much. And lastly why he can't see him with other.

His train of thought get cut by door open and shut voice. He look up angrily to shout on the intruder but gulp seeing his mom standing there looking at him with raised eyebrows.

" Mom what are you doing here" He asked with poker face.

" Did I just saw my son smiling " She asked teasingly making jungkook cough in embarrassment.

" It is your hallucination mom nothing else" He said looking here and there.

" But I am pretty sure I saw you smiling looking at screen " She said and tried to peek on laptop screen but he quickly close it making her laugh.

She sat down on sofa making jungkook anxious because she don't visit his company unless something is very very important.

" So what bring you here mom" He asked now with serious face staring at her.

" Son I want to discuss a serious Matter with you which I can't wait to tell you at home so I came here" She said and jungkook nodded telling her to continue.

"Today I visited my close friend and she happen to have a very beautiful daughter. She is very well mannered and very intelligent and have nice personality and luckily she is interested in business too" She said nervously but gulp when her son look at her with expressionless face.

" And what it has to do with me mom. If you wanted to tell me this than I am not interested and you can go now I have work on pending" He said with cold tone and open laptop to work.

" No no son listen she is beautiful girl and I thought she will look good with you so I thought to marry her with you " Jungkook fisted his hand to control his anger and look at his mom with clenched jaw.