9

Hi loves ❤🌸

Jungkook enter in his office with rage flowing in his vain. He still can't forget how everyone was looking at his personal assistant. They were eye fucking him. He didn't like how that photographer was praising taehyung.

" Ughhh why he has to be this beautiful " He thought sitting on his chair.

 The way bogum was staring at taehyung with mouth wide open and shiny eyes make his blood boil

The way bogum was staring at taehyung with mouth wide open and shiny eyes make his blood boil. He was glaring at poor wall that he did notice when taehyung enter inside his offers.

" Mr jeon here is your last file and your today schedule is all clear" Taehyung professionally said putting file on table despite the tiredness he was feeling from shoot.

Jungkook came out of his thought and look at taehyung who was now back in his previous look.

Jungkook nodded his head with sharp look and ask in his deep voice" Did they post your pictures on our website ".

Taehyung got nervous seeing his dark eyes glued to him and nodded his head. He is still salty how his boss didn't appreciate him for once.

" Ok " He said taking his coat from chair putting it on.

" You can go home as today's work is over " Jungkook said walking past him.

Taehyung sighed because damn he is tired. He also went to his office to take his belongings walking toward exit.

" Taehyung " He stop on his track seeing bogum walking toward him with a smile

" Mr park? Didn't you went already " He asked confused as why he is here.

" No I didn't, I thought why don't we go together and I wanted to treat you for your hardwork" He said sheepishly scratching his nape.

Taehyung smile at him and his concern. " I don't want to be a bother" He said making bogum shook his head.