7

Hi loves ❤

Jungkook was this near to strangle his P.A but can't because his mother was sitting there.

" Mom how can I apologize when I didn't do anything wrong " He said with innocent eyes.

" I know you better son so apologize to your boyfriend because I have no time for your whining. Your dad must be waiting for me at home " She said looking at him dead serious.

Taehyung smirk at jungkook who was  cursing at his existence.

" I am sor-ry " He stutters in whisper making taehyung inner self satisfied but he act confused saying " What did you say I didn't hear you " enjoying his boss misery.

Jungkook look at him with disbelief and than at his mother who was waiting for him to say it loudly.

" I said I am sorry jagiya" He said loudly looking dead in his eyes. Taehyung face become full red as he cough slightly embarrassment.

" It was not that difficult right kook, now don't try to annoy my son-in-law and also take him on date' she said ready to go.

" And taehyung visit us also ok" She genuinely smile and left hugging him.

Taehyung was waving at him with big smile at the door.

" CLOSE THE DOOR " Shiver run down his spine when he heard voice of his boss from behind.

He close the door painfully slow for jungkook liking.

" SIT" He said and taehyung gulp with awkward smile.

" What was that" He asked with raised eyebrows. Taehyung roll his eyes at his boss question internally but said with tight lip smile" You were the one who said to act as your boyfriend ".

" But I am asking about the scene you created at end" He asked glaring at him and taehyung may or may not have felt scared.

" If I would not act like that than how would she believe that we are boyfriends. Couples fight like this so I just lied to make it look real" He said oh so innocently.

" Smart ass" Jungkook thought looking at him.

" Files are on the table, I will be leaving to finish my pending work" Taehyung said ready to run.

" TAEHYUNG " He close his eyes hearing his name and turn back with a sweet smile on his lips.

" Yes boss" He said with the fakest smile batting eyelashes sweetly.

"You have to act as my boyfriend whenever my mom is around and I can call you whenever I want " He said making taehyung annoyed as he look at his boss with raised eyebrows