chapter 3

Jade's pov
So tayvion is givin me a tour of the house wow he is so cool and cute idk but he is special theres something about him.somehow we ended up in his bed sitting down talking and watching tv.
Tayvion: so...
Jade:sooo....lets talk about you!
Tayvion: well my birthday is on the 17nth next month and im turning 16.
Jade: really!!? My birthday is on the same day!
Tayvion: i love to skateboard, i like to listen to some of odd futures music and i love your dad's music he is an awesome producer him and your uncle.
Jade:really!!? Well some of my fav songs come from pharrell which my uncle as i said and frank ocean theres this one by frank ocean called songs for women ughh i love that one.
Tayvion: me too!
Jade: i really like your room its cool asf. *laughs*
Tayvion:*stares*
Jade: umm tayvion your staring what are you staring at?
Tayvion: you of course sorry your just so pretty.
Jade:thnks, hey umm heres my number if you ever wanna hang out or anything just call me.
Tayvion: o and thnks heres my number same thnks.
Jade:no prob
...................................
Tayvions pov
Everybody left and its just me and jade i guess they forgot about her and she fell asleep luckily we dont have to get up for school cuz its summertime thnk god. I layed her on my bed and i slept on the couch.nothing happened, and then she woke up just in time while i was cooking breakfast
Jade:*Wakes up*mom what are you cooking??
Tayvion:no its not mom and im cooking chicken and waffles.
Jade: O does my mom know about this??
Tayvion: yes and they left you here. She said you can stay how long youlike and she's going on a vacation with your aunts sooo...
Jade:O im soo soo sorry! Did i snore?
Tayvion: no you slept peacefully*laughs*
Jade:MAN i have to go get my clothes!!
Tayvion: they left them in my room in my extra drawer , the restroom is on the left in the hall and i went and bought you a new tooth brush and toothpaste.
Jade: o okay thnk you and again you really didnt have too and how did i end up here again?
Tayvion: well i was giving you a tour of the house and everybody left and went somewhere and then you fell asleep on my bed and i slept on the couch and here i am cooking breakfast!
Jade's pov
Wow i fell asleep in his house and on his bed and hes cooking me breakfast awww he said everyone left so we are hanging out today so excited.
(Calls diamond and ayzia)
Jade: hello?
Diamond: hey babygirl
Jade: yall left me!!
Ayzia: we know cuz we got him cooking breakfast for ya
Jade: how did you know?
Ayzia:lets just say i know alot, well we'll talk to ya later bye Babygirl.
Jade: byee
..........................................
Tayvion: so jade you wanna go somewhere?
Jade: yeah sure where thoee?
Tayvion: what about citywalk
Jade: i never been there but ok
Tayvion: trust me its fun
Jade: k im gonna go get ready I and the chicken and waffles are bomb!!
Jade's pov
While i got ready i looked at my clothes and the gurls actually picked something attractive .. I went to go take a shower did my routine and my hair in a low bun with some mascara lipgloss and brushed my teeth ,then i put on my clothes i had a white boy London shirt with my white bandana joggers and my nike lows with some footie socks. Dayummm i looked fly asf !! After that i waited on tayvion.
Tayvions pov
So i picked out the most dopest outfit i went to take a shower do my routine. Then i picked out my outfit
I had my run DMC shirt with my red buckethat ,boy earrings,and my white joggers.man i looked fly , i wonder what jade is thinking she probably lookin cuter than ever. Let me go check on her.
Jade: o hay tayvion!
Tayvion: you look nice and you can stop calling me tayvion you don't have to.
Jade: well can i call you tay??
Tayvion: yes only for you.
Jade: thnks ready to go?
Tayvion: yeah

Author's note
So tayvion is falling in loveee awww thats so sweet !! Vote for who should go with who in the comments!✌&❤