im tired of running, its time

Malak POV
I woke up and got ready since I already took a shower I did my hygiene and put on something comfortable since we are going bowling , its just going to Ben,tay, and I . I laid out my outfit I grabbed it and went to my huge closet I put on my blue joggers with black pockets, Superman shirt and my white socks and red vans then I put on a blue visor and some earrings.
I went downstairs and took my car since my mom left. I called tay and Ben to the bowling rink and sat in the parking lot till they called.

Tayvion POV
Malak called and told me to meet him at the bowling alley/bar I wonder what it is I'm nervous so I went,did my hygene and turned on the radio I picked out my clothes and ran into my closetto change , white diamond supply shirt, light blue shorts, white weed socks and some white converse.I left the house and texted jade.

Ben POV
I decided to go original today so I did my hygiene and ran to my closet and changed I put on a plain white shirt with green weed logo , green shorts, black socks and green vans and theny earrings I went to go get in the car and drove to the ATM then the bowling alley place then I got a call from the YMCA so i had to cancel.

Malak POV
I look out the rear view mirror and see tay parking and ben pulling in I went in the place and tay went in first ben was on the phone in the cit, then texted me and said it was an emergency at his job.so he couldn't make it. Tayvion walked in and sat at a table on his phone waiting while I was walking in.
Hey tay I said nervously, I walked in a zapped him and he sat back down.

Malak: soooo.
Tay: so bro what's going on?
Malak:*sighs*well I I
Tay: you what?
Malak: OK this is how the story goes
I called jade over to talk to her about diamond then we ended up hanging out and going to the movies and then next thing you know I'm walking her on the doorstep and I kiss her she didn't kiss me, i kissed her and I'm catching feelings I'm sorry bro even when your with her I think about her.
Tay: well ... bruhhhh REALLY JUST CAUSE DIAMOND WAS STOLEN FROM YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN STEAL JADE I UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE FEELINGS BUT YOUR FEELIGNS CAN INTERPET WITH JADES FEELINGS BROO YOU REALLY FUCKED UP
I LOVE JADE WITH ALL MY HEART BUT UR BRO AND TOO SEE HER WITH YOU WOULD HURT ME , YOU REALLY FUCKED UP IM OUT!
Tay POV
Malak just told me that he kissed jade and he had feelings for her I dont want to talk to him,jade told me that she had to talk to me.
I went and walked to her house.

Jade POV
I really need to talk to tay meanwhile I got a text from ayzia and diamond.

Diamond:hey
Ayzia: jade can ya hang??
Diamond:yeah can ya?
Jade: Im not free I'll be free Tuesday.
Diamond:OK bye
Ayzia: gtg
Jade: OK bye y'all love u .

...end of convo...
Tay knocked on the door he looked mad, bug I didn't really care he came upstairs in my room and sat in the lounge chair I began to talk .

Jade: OK so tayvion malak kissed me and told me he had feelings and but I dont have anything for him I promise he kissed me and all I could do is stand there guilty trying to get away as fast as I could.
Tay: its Ok because you told me that shows your loyalty and besides I'm not mad at u I'm mad at him he already told me so your fine.
Jade: I love u
Tay: I love you too bae.
Well I gotta go home and talk to Ben
Jade:Ok the garage door is open I'm finna check on Denise.

...Tayvion leaves...

Denise POV
I'm feeling horrible I've been laying in my bed for 3 days and my back is hurting like crazy. I'm still going to visit dad and I'm ready for this seed to come up outta me this isnt my child I decided to put the baby up for adoption before it is born just 6 more months and I'll be proud. Living the free life again.
Meanwhile jade came in and checked on me.

Jade: how ya feeling kid?
Denise: hell he poisoned me with a baby.
Jade: o dont feel that way I'd love to take care of a baby but I have school and stuff. I'll be visiting the foster home.
Denise: no need for that before I have this baby I'm gonna do it.
Jade: do wat?
Denise: kill that NIGGA who raped me.
Jade:no time for murder anyways you need to get packed for dad and I have to call tayvion.
*walks out calls tayvion*
Tay: hello ??
Jade: hay boo wyd?
Tay: thinking about you I miss you ma.
Jade: awwe i miss u too you really Wont be missing me when you find this out but pack cuz your coming to meet my dad.
Tay: frfr??!?? I gtg I'm packing byee.
*hung up*