chapter 10

Sonali pov
So im packing for Brazil ughh and that new makayla girl is coming she might destroy me and tay relationship i really dont like her its like she been staring at me all week ughh.
Diamond pov
Nope me and malak did not make-up i wish we did but i guess not i don't even know if we broke up really o seen how that Sonali gurl been looking at Tay like he a candy bar or sum. But im packing and im gonna meet jade at the airport with Ayzia.
Ayzia pov
So im done packing i like been done but anyways everyone seen how Sonali was looking at tay and im glad makayla came she can fight she caught her school mate with her exboyfriend and he had been giving her money so oneday Makayla came to the apartment and she was on top of him Makayla was mad and horrified so she grabbed the girl by her hair and slung her then she said you aint no good tbh i dont have time and then she slapped him and threw stuff the nsaid i hope you two thots are happy with each other bye.
Ayzia: ben
Ben:whattt
Ayzia:wake up we gotta go you got your stuff packed?
Ben: nope
Ayzia: well hurry up
Ben: i was just kidding mom
Ayzia: ok so im mom now if im mom then you go brush your teeth that breath eww.
Ben:O did you hear about the malak
Incident?
Ayzia: No why?
Ben: he was all up on some hooche mama
Ayzia:lol ill find out more you go brush your teeth.
Benny pov
As i went to go brush my teeth i looked outside and seen Sonali talking to Tay i don't know her but im not gonna say i dont like her she been looking at tay lately man i really gotta talk to malak about diamond. Makayla found this nice boy his name is skate hee really cool.
Makayla: hi
Skate: wassup you look nice
Makayla:thnks umm if your tryna get under my pants i dont have time.
Skate: chill o so you have a motto
Makayla: yeah no chill and i dont have time.
.................................................................
Tay pov
Im so proud of Makayla.
______________________________________
*on the plane*
Makayla: i dont have time to be sitting on the plane next ppl who snore like crazy dude.
Jade: chill kay
Makayla: you know i cant keep no chill on a plane
Jade: well just go to sleep
Makayla: then i will
Author's note
Wow Sonali really wants tay