Hi Mr.?

Tay pov
I'm packing, jade and I will be going to leave out late tonight @ 1am I know it's late but that's the only time we can catch the flight I told my dad where I was going and he was completely fine with it . I'm so excited cuz king will be coming to stay for a while ,I miss my favorite cousin no homo. Meanwhile I changed into some clothes I put on my black jordan shirt with red jordan logo and some red shorts with white socks and my gold and white jordan retros (the ones that just came out) then I called jade so I can come pick her up.
Jade pov
All my stuff was packed I put it all in one big suitcase from pink which just had the logo on it then I packed a whole backpack of shoes my most faves. Denise decided she didn't wanna go cuz she didn't want dad to see her I like that and Kiwaun has been caught up in his girlfriend ugh.
I changed my clothes , I put on an oversized purple Stussy t-shirt with some acid washed highwaisted skinny jeans and Chaco sandals. I decided to put my hair in a low ponytail a rolling stones circle Sun glasses on ,I was really feeling myself. I called tay and he was already there he got out and helped me with my bags and then I got in the car.

..conversation..
Tay: so we headed to the airport?
Jade: nope gas station we need junk food.
Tay: okay gas station it is.
Jade: wat do you want while I'm here?
Tay: everything
Jade: ok whatever.
Tay: yeah doodoo head
Jade: whatever pissy face.
..........................
At the airport
--NOW BOARDING FLIGHT 270--
Jade:ugh I do want to leave.
Tay:k but we gotta get to ATL
Jade:fine anything to see my dad.
*calls dad*
Jade: hey daddy
Tay:i thought that was my name
Jade: shutup I'm on the phone.
Dad: hey babygirl wyd
Jade: finna get on the plane.
Dad:well call me when you get off
Jade:ok bye luv u
Dad:luv u too and I can't wait to meet him.
Jade: ok *saying nervously*
..................
Tay: what was that?
Jay: my dad
Tay: wow
Jay: ikr wat do you think about college.
Tay: Well-GCO
Lady: LOOK NIGGA I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY GET ON THE PLANE!!
Jade: bitch we talkin, tag along
Tay: come on lets go bye ms.thoterson*her really name is ms Patterson*
Jade:ugh I'm tired.
*gets on plane has to sit next to annoying boy aka ab*

Ab: wattup ma you fine!
Jade: I have a boyfriend
Ab: idc you can still be with me too.
Jade: who said I liked you?Df?
Ab: BITCH!
Jade: TAY SOME DUDE JUST CALLED ME A BITCH!!
Tay: NO DF HE DIDNT
Jade: YUP HE DID
Tay: *Grabs boy outta chair knocks him cold out sits in spot*
Jade: aww thnks bae
Tay: yeah he just made me angry you don't deserve to be called what you aren't .
..............................
Tay pov
Jade fell asleep with her head on my lap even though she wasn't suppose to but she's a thug so she'll be fine lol when we got there I woke jade up and got our things and took a limo to her dad's house. It was nice bigger than my house.
.............
Tay: jade?
Jade:hmm?
Tay: cant wait to meet your dad and eat, remember that thing you said about college, well your right how about all of us go together.
Jade: O that's already settled
Tay:kool bae you know we are still in the car right?
Jade: YUP I'm waiting on the limo driver to give us our stuff.
Tay: O
.......................................
Dad pov
Hi I'm Mr.Williams Jade's dad my brother is pharrell and I make good money doing what I do I'm a record producer and i make music I have 5 record labels and a private island I've worked with snoop dogg , Mariah Carey, Ofwgkta, frank ocean, my own brother, miley Cyrus well you know I've mostly worked with everyone. I'm so ready to meet This "Tayvion" he seems cool by the pics. My wife and other kids are sleeping so I opened the door and there they were there.
.................
Dad: HEY KIDS!!! HI IM MR.MOORE NICE TO MEET YOU SON YOU CAN JUST CALL ME Andre .
jade: dad chill its been only 2 months,*looks over at maid* Hey Sylvia.
Maid: hay jade who's your man.
Jade: O you mean the boy next to me that's my boyfriend.
Maid: *Walks over to Tayvion and hugs him* hi I'm ms.Leos but you can call me sylvi or Sylvia idc
Tayvion: Bitch! This is Air Jordan !can you give me 50ft.
Dad: hey lil thot ain't you suppose to be working? Go cook or sum.
Maid: I'm not a thot and I'm Mexican !! NiGGA YOU DEAD!
Dad: beep beep beep newsflash aren't I paying you?? Breaking news live Mexican hoe finna get fired. Back to you jade!
Jade:*giggles* Beep beep new flash its 3 in the morning and I feel tired. Back to you dad!
Dad: O well yall get some sleep I'll be up in the studio the rest of the day.
Jade: dad why aren't u tired ? And you have bags under your eyes.
Dad: well for 1 we don't know hence those babies are due and 2 me and your uncle have been trying to make a Grammy winning for record for the new dope movie soundtrack.
Jade: O well I'm goin upstairs
...................
➖Next day➖
Jade's pov
I woke up and saw Tayvion sleeping on the floor and I was in my bed. I got up and saw my dad cooking in the kitchen even though it was only 12 in the evening. Hey sweety how is daddy's little girl, he asked smiling.
Well dad I'm tired and I have to tell you something ,Denise...... Is pregnant and it was accidental but everything is tooken care of so it's gonna be ok . I said looking at the floor. So basically what?he said looking in anger.
She's having a baby soon but she's gonna give it up for adoption that's why she didn't want you to know.
I look up and I see my step mom ugh that lady can be nice or mean uhh her scrawny self. I go back upstairs to go check on Tayvion and he somehow manage to get in my bed so I got my clothes and laid them out. (Outfit in the media) I went in my bathroom and did my hygene, after I got out my shower I put on a towel then I blow dried my hair combing and brushing it out. I got my flat iron and when I was done I put my hair into a low ponytail, I then put on my robe got my clothes and changed in them.
Tay pov
I was still sleep, still dreaming, I didn't want to wake up.
Dream
*at Malak house*
*Tayvion walks in*
Tay:Malak!!!! Malak!!!!Malak!! Dude are you even here?!!!?
Jade:O hay tay
Tay:Jade what are you doing here?
Jade:O I'm helping Malak with his skateboards.
TAY:Why are you always here you've always been getting too close with him.
Jade: you gotta stop controlling me Tay.
Tay: No if malak steals you from me! Well I don't want you with him so be careful .
Jade: is this over that kiss?
Malak: o hey what's going on..
Tay: Aye bruh don't try nun on jade she's mine .
Malak:ok Chill dude she was just helping me.
Tay: nah lets go Jade*picks her up*
Tayvion!!!Tayvion!!!! Tayvion!!!!
Wakes up
.............................
I then woke up and looked at Jade she was looking beautiful.she was sitting eating breakfast then went downstairs. I went to get ready I hopped in the shower. After the shower I lotioned up then I got my clothes, I put on A Green martians shirt with my grey shorts , white socks, and green vans ,then I put a green golfilicious visor. I went downstairs to see some Chinese lady who was pregnant and had 2 other kids running around her. Jade came downstairs and called her mom.

Jade: mommy are you ok I really miss you.
Mom: o baby I'm fine just morning sickness
Jade: how long?
Mom:it only lasts a day
Jade:is it a boy or girl?
Mom:idk yet but we have to wait to see the gender.
Jade:o ok well my dad said hi
Mom:tell him I said his son and daughter misses him.
Jade:ok mom
Mom: well I gotta go throw up I Ttyl.
Bye.
Jade:ok bye bye.
............................................
Stephanie pov
Hey yall I'm Stephanie but y'all can call me step or steph I'm jade's step mom that little brat every time she comes here she gets all the attention it's like he forgets about me and then I'm pregnant Oo he gets on my nerve I'm just here to get the money and yes I'm Chinese and black I just wanan know why am I even pregnant o yeah right I forgot I'm here for the money. That Tayvion is cute but I don have time to be cheating.

Hey jade, I said rolling my eyes. Hey Stephanie, She said looking aggravated. Look I keep telling you to call me mom. *looks down and folds arms*. Ok whatever "STEP MOM"*Storms out*.

Jade's pov
I wish she would leave me alone always saying stuff to me like just stfu sometimes ughh.
Dad you need to get your dog off of me she always talking to me like what is there to talk about.I yelled at him.
She's not my dog she's my fiance and your gonan respect her. He demanded. Well I really don't have to if i don't want to besides she's a pilgrim I don't talk to pilgrims sorry.
Well anyways dad you wanna take us to the fair or something?
Yeah I'm going to take yall to the fair and go get your sisters ready.

Laila and lanie pov
Well it's jade and I'm going to be doing a pov for my little sisters Laila and lanie they are both 4 years old and annoying sometimes but I still love them anyways they already had their baths by the maid I got out their outfits I thought they looked cute so they are going to match . I put on them a pink and purple shirt lanie had purple and Laila had pink, the shirts said that's my twin then I put skinny jeans and purple kds on both of them. They were looking so cute them I put lanie's hair in a bun with a bow and then I put Laila's hair in 2 buns and 2 bows. They then brushed their teeth and got breakfast . Dad came in a took all of us to the fair even that dog he calls his fiance ughh

Author's note
Well hey yall um the next chapter will be about Makayla and state's relationship.