chapter 22

Tayvion pov
Later that night
So Denise got to come back home from the hospital and momma Marie is having her dinner tonight. So i went to get ready, i took a shower and did my hygene and then put on my clothes i put on some black bandana joggers with my black and white stussy shirt and my white vans and my weed socks then i sprayed on some old spice, looking good tay as i said to my self.Then i left and went to jades house.
Jades pov
My mom was having her big dinner with her boyfriend so i went to go get ready i did my hygene then i put on my red honey brand muscle crop top with my high rise mom jeans and my White air force 1s. Then it came down to my makeup i put on my foundation concealer and primer then i rubbed that in, i started to contour so used the urban decay contour and highlight palette, then i used the maybeline studio brow drama for my eyebrows (gotta make sure they on fleek) then i used the stila mascara. I decided i would look pretty with a little bit of eyeshadow i put on my lid the color cream and then in crease i used the color peanut butter kisses and highlighted in with a lil gold and i added some eyeliner wings. Before i put on my lipstick i brushed my teeth then put on my smashbox flushed red lipstick. I was looking perfecto, i went and checked on densie she was sleeping so i didnt want to wake her.
Ben pov
Moms marie was having a dinenr so i decided to come it was important any way so i did my hygene the regular you know , i lotioned and got dressed i put on my Y&R (youngandreckless) shirt , blakc joggers and soem blakc and white sperrys. Then brushed my teeth, went downstairs and told my mom where i was going she got excited and told me to tell jades mom she said hay. Then i left.
Malak pov
I wanted to look oriented so i did the usual hygene and put on my clothes . i put on a white polo collared shirt with blue stripes at the end of the sleeves , my skinny khakis and my legend blue 11s. I brushed my teeth and picked out my curls and to turn on jade i put on my gold chains. Im low key legit getting feeligns for her a little but i dont wanna tell her cuz i might brake her and Tay up. Idk about diamond any more we need a brake.
Diamond pov
So i got ready for mom's dinner, tbh im still seeing the other guy his name is Avar idk why but i don't want to hurt malak but anyways i put on a black and light blue stripe diamond supply dress with my legend blues 11s. Then i straightened my hair brushed my teeth and put on a diamond supply bucket hat. I texted malak but he didnt answer back so i just left and told my mom ill back and if u wanted to know ayzia and diamond's moms are best friends but we call each other family they've been bffs since kindergarten and thats how we all know each other.
Mom pov
Wow its my first pov but anyways im having a dinner and the news is intense i hope it doesn't break our family so my boyfriend is coming over, for my outfit i put on a yellow and white dress and some yellow heels. Jade said she hassomething to tell me to, im so excited.
Unknown pov
Im here because I love........

To be continued.....